Stupid.

Didn't check words.

4 days later.

Ziara Pov:

I sniff slipping on my headphones with a smile, strolling back and forth with the vacuum as the music runs trough my ears, murmuring out the lyrics softly. It was kind of a clean up day since I haven't cleaned my home for 2 weeks already i, thought I'd be a good time now. I smile turning of the vacuum, "finally" I sigh and smile taking the plug out and put it back in the ched, lasts I clean the tables and dishes while still listening to the playlist of my favorite songs, I was more motivated with music while cleaning.

-
I sigh walking upstairs walking into room exhausted, Atleast was the cleaning all done, I smile To my self and cross my arms over my chest tapping my chin with my fingers, humming softly. "What should I doo.." I sigh and purse my lips. I pauze as I glance at the diary.. I bite doen on my lips, I did t really like reading it, it made me so sad sometimes that my brother had to go trough that and the the fact no one would believe him was more heart breaking.. and happy for our parents, trying for kids worked.. it was me...

I pick the diary up hesitatingly before flipping to my current page..

_______________________________________________________________

3rd of June 2002

I'm not sure if I'll be surprised if my parents didn't kick me out last night. They where always so strict in stuff, and tonight I sneaked out to go to the school to see if Alexander could be around any where..

He was not and so my mother caught my location and drove over to c me smoking. Yea. I mean normal parents should give a lighter discipline, cause mine was no fucking phone or going outside. Only for school ofcourse.

Parents could make any harsh punishments but school could never be out of your live, either you graduate and wait 100+ years to get a job, And love a life you want (with a boring ass job.)

or, you could drop out at 16/17 and live a hard fucking live, but with no work (happy live.).hard thing is, you don't have a fucking job, and if you have mo job, you'll starve and it's hard to stay comfy in a cabin. Fuck live, honestly.

Not like I would want the second option tho.

But I have a slight feeling even more students are vanishing since my incident. It's all people who weren't ashamed to talk to me but not really hung out with me also, it's killing me. And to be honest, I don't think it's a surprise anymore if they reveal who the murder actually was..

Or are people really that blind?

_______________________________________________________________

I let out a soft exhale before closing The diary agian..
Knock knock.
I turn around and almost fall off my chair when I see Tom standing outside, my breath pauzes.. "tom.?" I purse my lips and stand up walking towards the balcony, sliding the doors open. "What are you doing here?. " I ask and step outside with him the cool air rushing past me, my hair blazing back.. "Cause I wanted to." He says, his voice colder than usual, i purse my lips and tilt my head.

"What happend.." I ask softly my eyebrows tilting up softly, he sighed in frustration, "nothing, I just failed saving this girl on some occasion." Translation: she died. He says his voice still clinging on Coldness. I nod softly and grab his hand making him raise his eyebrows. "It's okay.." I gulp "she's in no pain anymore.." I i nod reassuringly. Gosh Ziara, your stupid for comforting your stalker in the middle of the night.

He smirks a little and nods slowly, his build hovering over me like a protective shadow.i couldn't help but smile back.. no Ziara, cut it. I gulp back into my normal expressions and I walk back into my house as he follows closing the doors. And I felt damn nervous..
His gaze drags past me and to Oliver's diary.. "you got anything out of it?" He asks walking over to it, i sprang in action and grab the diary holding it to my chest.. "no.. but I want to figure it out myself.." he nods slipping his hands into his pockets.

"It's not suck a thick diary." He raises an eyebrow, "and you usually finish book in less that a week." He reminds, my i tilt my head looking up at him. "How did you know that?" I ask in disbelief, "I have my ways." He inhaled and fixed his hoodie. Ofcourse he did. I purse my lips, "he's just.." I look down, "the diary is just too sad," i explain holding the book tighter and look up at the cold grinning Tom. He leans down at me. "Sensitive?" He asks tilting his head. I frown, "I'm not sensitive.. it's just normal human reactions." I protest making him huff out a smirk and stand back straight, he grabs a hold of the back of my neck making a shiver ripple trough my spine as he leans closer his breath hovering my mouth..

"Don't act like your not sensitive at all. Cause I know you hate to be called sensitive"he smirks pushing his body closer making my back press up the wall, "and I fucking love it" he growls softly into my ear, his warm, heated breath covering my ears. I gulp and grab his wrist pushing it away, "I really hate it.." I frown and cross my arms over my chest making him chuckle.

Tom pov:

Fucking adorable, i smirk wrapping a arm around her waist making her squirm. "Stop," She demands but I don't budge, "it's very disrespectful to touch some one without thier-" I cut her off smashing my lips down onto hers our body heat warming between us as I push her fragile body agianst mine, she whimpers softly her hands fisting shirt my shirt  with the urge to and yearn for more or push me away. I smirk softly agianst her lips as her teeth rub on my piercing addictively making me groan at the tought, I grab her waist tighter squeezing it before leaning my arm above her head making lips parten with need of precious air, before she could take any breaths I slip my tongue into her mouth interacting with her tongue warm strawberry flavored tongue with my own, her moans muffled by the force of my lips, I pull away panting in a rhythm with hers.

Fuck her sensless, bruise her neck until her blood doesn't stream trough her veins anymore, devoure her. Claim her. Break her.

"Get into the bathroom and Lock your door." I growl being in the fucking thin edge to lose control, she raises her eyebrows but doesn't budge, "what's wrong?" She asks her voice dripping honey, such a voice making her sounds shoot up my cock, "Fucking god, Ziara get out." I repeat, my breaths being the most possessive and deep breath I've ever took.

She gulps and quickly slips away slamming the door twisting the lock shut. I groan loudly biting my lover lip so hard Ive barely thought about the bruises it formed. I fight the urge not to break the door down cause a door might not be too helpful, I sigh leaning on the Bathroom door with a sigh of frustration. "I'll be seeing you tomorrow little mouse," I exclaimed before walking out getting in the farm before slamming the door in frustration my head hitting the back of the seat, I groan the pain in my dick growing. "Fuck it." I scold out and unbuckle my belt zipping down the zipper before quickly fisting my cock jerking it fast and harshly, my jaw hangs low as my eyes flutter closed. "Fucks sake, Ziara you drive me insane." I breath out hoarsely.

Her soft delicate curves, cinnamon plumbed lips and soft demeanor with hypnotic eyes making me  fall down with need. Dark chocolate hair that looked too good to be touched by anything..

"Oh my God, Tom, please" she pleads breathlessly. Releasing her jaw, I slide hand down the planes of her stomach to her drenched pussy.

I moan hoarsely thick cum ropes squirting out of my tip, with a brown my eyes flutter open agian looking down at the mess. "Fuck me."

_______________________________________________________________

Authors note:
Juice dripping chapter>>
-1415words❤️