Knock quietly!

Ziara Pov:

Ziara Pov:

"Shoot! Blake.." I quickly get out of the kitchen into the hallway reaching my door, I twist my doorknob opening the door with a soft creak. I meet the dark marble eyes from Blake, he smiles. "Hey cutie" he nod and I blush letting him in..

"Hi.." I smile, he steps in taking his coat off along with his shoes, "do you want anything to drink?" I ask softly with a soft smile. He smirks and nods, "May I have some water?" He asks
his voice full of his flirty boldness making me giggle softly, "sure you could" I smile and walk into the kitchen opening the cabinet grabbing the glass.
"Nice house.."
he compliments glancing around observing everything, "thanks!" I smile and turn the water off as I filled the glass. "Here.." I smile and place it on the kitchen counter and dry my hands off. "Thanks" he smirks grabbing the glass sipping on it. "How long to you live here?" He says between his sips looking me in the eyes. "The house was done when summer vacation began," I explained "and I started sleeping here the same day" I smile softly and he nods with a soft hum of approvement.

Suddenly the kitchen door pushes open more and Zizzi walks in..

"Is that a cat?" He smile brightly leaning down to pet Zizzi, my hear literally melted., "y-yes" I smile softly blushing at the cute sight of Blake petting my cat. "Her name is Zizzi.." I say quietly making him smile. "Just as cute as you.." he smirks standing back straight.. he always has his ways to humble me with his flirting.

I giggle softly and he turns to me. "Can I see your room?" He asks and I nod smiling brightly as I grab his hands softly scurrying upstairs into my room. He looks around, "so feminine.." he murmurs and smiles observing the white wall with the pink little bows sticking to them. His eyes flicker to my white desk with the light pink supplies it, the huge queen sized bed with the soft pink headboard Nikola bought for my birthday. He smiles "I like it.." he nods and I smile softly "thanks!"

I smile and he sits on the bed motioning me to come closer..
I do as he gestures and gulp softly nervously waiting for his next move.. "you look so beautiful..* i smiles grabbing my wrists softly pulling me closer.. "Very.." he smirks and pulls me on his lap making me gasp quietly and slowly lift my head to meer his eyes, I blush.. he smirk pulling me closer on his lap still.. "so lucky you don't have a lover.." .. stalker doesn't count.. right?.. i nod softly and nibble on my lower lip softly as he leans in my neck kissing along my neck, my lips partend slowly as he does..

he hums and leaves soft nibbles along my jaw my eyes fluttering closed.. "oh.." I whimper out quietly my breathing deepends.. he roams his hand down my sides to my hips.. i arch My back into his touch leaning in for more.. he hugs out a deep laugh leaving goosebumps on my arms.. his hands move to my ass cupping them softly, I sigh in pleasure as he starts leaving love bites down to my collarbone..

BANG BANG BANG! i gasp loudly and we stop..
I quickly shift off his lap processing the sounds I just heard..

Someone 'knocked' on the door.. it didn't sound as knocking tho.. it sounded like angry bangs in the door, whoever this was.. he or she might be furious.. He scrunches his eyebrows in confusion, "are you.. expecting someone?" He asks and I just shake my head. "Nope.." I say quietly and he stands up walking down stairs, "stay here okay?" He smiles reassuringly reading my feared face, i nod softly "alright.." I sigh and nod softly, I gulp softly..

He sends me another reassurance smile before walking out closing the door behind him..

All I could do was wait for him too come back. It was 18:46 and it was already dark, I can't blame it tho winter is coming closer which means darker nights and mornings. I sigh softly picking at the skin of my nails. What if he got hurt by that phsyco.? I purse my lips softly,

Please be okay... please..

Trhee..two..one..

And I breath out agian tilting my head back to the door, I step closer opening the door quietly feeling the cold breeze of the night flooding into my house agianst me, "Blake?." I call out softly and look down.. pedals.. not just pedals.. white pedals with blood.. i gasp in a sharp breath consuming my head like crazy, sending shiver of worry crops the line of my system.. did he... i sink my teeth into my lips and walk out leads scrunching beneath my socks.. I had no shoes on, kinda forgot cause of the worry that currently taking over my head.. "

Blake..?L i calm out agian but a little louder. I suddenly head a stick snap with a twack sound making me gasp, my eyes widening.. I breath heavily and just run. Run back inside my house slamming the door shut my breath ragging like crazy.. I sigh and walk into the living room grabbing the phone angirly dialing 911.

"Please help me... I have a stalker.. please! He took him..!" That's all the words that left my mouth.. nothing more could escape as the police asks questions.. i mumble out the address refusing to answer any other questions my eyes staring blankly at the door from far..

The phone shaking in my hands.. "ma'am, I need you to describe this person.." she asks calmly making me catch up with a few breaths. Uhh.. really big baggy pants.. I breath out my voice wobbling. "a big black hood.." I say quietly, and I think braids.. i purse my lips the phone clenching in my hands.. it's like I couldn't move from the state of standing here, staring at the door in fear praying for the police to just rush in already..
I sigh out heavily in relief as I hear the police siren and I rush back outside seeing two police men step out of each car that they had two of.. "what happened ma'am?" One of the male officers ask as two rush over to me.

"He took my.. friend!" I breath heavily panting in worry..
The polices glance at eachother, "well find your friend ma'am.." he reassures and calls out the officers. "Look around the house" he orders 2 of them as I stand the goosebumps forming on my skin. "How long has this stalker been bothering you?" He asks leaning down to my height, "3 or 4 months I think.." I sob and he nods rubbing my back softly. He pulls out his notepad as i explain..

2 hours past... nothing.. literally nothing! I'm getting tired.. and the police reassured me that I could call agian and left..

I walk up into my room holding my phone tightly to my chest hearing a buzz, I sigh softly opening it as soon as I step into my room.

Unknown: calling the cops now?

Ziara: I know you took him!

Unknown: don't worry..

Unknown: hes dead.

Unknown: should've tought about what the conquences where.

Unknow: ill let this police call slide. For now.

Unknow: call them again and I'll have to do something way worse than killing, force.

I stare blankly at my phone processing what I just read.. what does he mean by force...? I breath heavily and and throw my phone to my desk gliding in the bed..

consequences, consequences, consequences, consequences, consequences consequences consequences consequences consequences consequences consequences consequences!...
I sigh loudly..
When will this stop.. please.. I don't like you! Get over it.

_______________________________________________________________

Authors note! :

I can't, why does Tom sound so disrespectful 😭?
I'm tryna make him charming but it's just to
Dark for my liking😖
-1340words