Creep...

1 month later

1 month later...

Ziara Pov:

I close my windows with a sigh my hands slightly trembling.. I slip into the hallways and walk downstairs quickly, my white skirt flowing behind me.. I walk into my kitchen and quietly grab my kitchen knife..

Not that I had the strength to really kill someone but I still needed to scare it away..

This person has been coming to my house every time just.. watching me..? For this past month but..
Why me? I sigh and walk upstairs into my room pacing around anxiety building up.. I look at the time 19:47 i sigh and place the knife on my nightstand and slip in my bed. I grab my book flipping it to my page and start reading..

Toms pov:

I smirk shooting the guy in his neck right by his pulse making him fall flat on his stomach with and ugly gurgling sound escaping his 'troath'. I hear someone launch from behind me and in a reflex I turn and grab the guys wrist twisting it slowly making him groan with his mouth wide open. "
FUCK" he moans out in pain falling on his knees , I huff "pussy." I call him out before shooting him in his abdomen. I sigh and walk out into the dark hallway up the stairs and tap my Bluetooth from my ear connecting with Kai. "Watch the guy in the right corner," he warns making me nod and purse my lips in focus.

I narrow my eyes to the dark corner. "Come out." I demand. I hear a chuckle reflecting to my emotionless face. "I don't think so.." he says with his cocky voice making my blood boil. I roll the gun around my fingers. "I'm patient." I nod. The guy steps out of the dark corner making me smirk. "You've gotten older by the week, Rio." I nod my eyebrows raised. He snarls "fuck off." He growls making my smirk fade and my eyes narrow. " I heard there women here?" He smirks "yea and?" I nod slowly "fucking cummed in rapist."
I murmur taking a step forward making him take one step back.. "little weak dog, scared?" I call out before licking my blade and take two more steps to him sensing fear in his eyes making me hold back a grin. "Don't come any closer.." he tries to act tough but the voice crack at the end betrayed him. "Oh?" I say and raise my eyebrows "or what? Gonna shoot me with your microscopic dick?" He breathes out sweat forms to his head. "Gaurds!" He calls out making me roll my eyes. "Ofcourse." I slide my gun and blade in my back pocket as gaurds slam into the room. I smirk as one comes launching towards me, I kick him by his groin making him groan and tumble back falling on his back.

I feel another gaurd from behind making me grab my blade and turn harshly my knife hitting his temple, I take it out as he falls on his knees and his head hitting the ground. I turn back to the other guy who's basically sulking holding his cock I kicked. I roll my eyes and shoot the guys temple. "Now you two are even." I smirk and it drops as I hear another gaurd run up towards my side making me step back and his head hits the staircase, hard. "Your gaurds are so pathetic." I look back at Rio as he stands watching with wide eyes. I take my steps closer making him tumble back his back hitting the wall. "Your gonna fucking tell me, where they are." I demand before grabbing his collar and slamming him back on the stone wall making him flinch. "Upstairs at the end of the hall.." he says making me smirk. "Your just so soft.." I smirk and press my gun right above his crotch before pulling the trigger.

-

I sigh as i see my worker, melody
take the kids and women in the van somewhere safe. "Thanks Kai" I nod and pull the Bluetooth off. Time to give my little Ziara attention.. I smirk and drive out the parking lot flying down the highway my mind wandering all about Ziara, god how much I wanted to see her...

I park in this street not to close to her house and smirk as I step out of my car walking towards her house and look at her reading. God it's already 21:08 she should be asleep. I smirk seeing her in her white silk laced pjs. Fuck how much I wanted to take it off.. the imagine making my cock hard. I sigh my dick demanding attention from her. I lick my lips looking her up and down and pull on my hood over my head, no way she could see my face like that, I grin at her not noticing me, I glance at the fucking kitchen knife on her night stand making me chuckle lowly. Really? A kitchen knife..? I smirk and grab a cigarette lighting it up. I start puffing on it smoke flying up. I wasn't to close to her window. Not even a bit, and I could see her pretty face. "What a little mouse." I grin..

Ziara Pov:

I sigh as I was getting tired and arch my back a little stretching. I look at the time 21:15 i place the bookmark in between my book and place it in the drawer beside my bed. I lean back in my bed with a tired sigh, I look outside seeing a silhouette of a man..? Is it the same guy that's been watching me..? My eyes widend and I look at my knife and back outside. The man was gone..? I rub my eyes and look back.. "am i mental?" I ask myself and turn to the ceiling the man keeps twisting in my head. Who was that? And what does it want from me? Is he real or am I just sick?..

I continue to glance at my window from time to time making sure he's really not there..
After a while my eyes flutter closed but something inside me knows

that someone is watching me..

-
I was lying in bed the morning, white and cloudy. I smile softly as the soft white silk sheet caresses my body as I read.. my white laced pjs rubbing agianst it with my every move..

I continue reading until I hear a message ring. I look at my phone and a smile forms on my face as I see from who it is, nikola!

Nikola: wanna hang out with these super cute guys! PLEASE?

I sigh "really Nikola?" I purse my lips together..

Ziara: sure..💋

I sigh and my head falls back in disturbance "do I really have to.." I whine.. I mean I'd do anything.. I almost never can say no ..

Why should I, it's dispointing of you let someone down like that..

___________________________________________________________

Authors note!

1168 Words!😻🫶🏻. Have a nice weekend babes!😻 (ITS MY BDAY TMRW!)