Dangerous parties

IM NOT CHECKING THE MISTAKES SO DONT LAUGH😭

Ziara Pov! :

"Wanna hang out today??" I hear Nikola echo from the kitchen, I walk in, "No sorry.." I say softly walking beside her, i do the dishes as she cooks even tho i told her she didn't have to and just lay or sit down. "Kind of tired.." I lie Politely. I don't think she would understand once I told her I'm going out to a party my stalker, around dangerous men..

"Alright.." she sighs turning to me with a little smile. "What?" I giggle squishing the soap out of the sponge, "nothing.." she laughs and turn back around continuing to make the food. I bite down at my bottom lip glancing at the time.. 18:33.. I purse my lips together

Tik..tok..tik..tok..

I might be nervous to just get picked up by my stalker around an hour.. doesn't sound to crazy does it?.. i pause. An hour.. I have to get ready and be ready in an hour!? My eyes widend as I jerk my head ti the side towards my table, I reach out for my phone acting like I got a message, Nikola turns to face me. I laugh nervously, "sorry girl I got an emergency for school" I lie and she raises am eyebrow, "really?" She tilt her head a little "yep!" I nod quickly, "okay than I'll go.." she smiles respectfully, I wanna cry. I'm so awful to lie to her..

"Thanks.." I smile softly hugging her for a sec and pull away, she nods slipping on her shoes. "It's fine!" She smiles reassuringly looking at my guilty face. I feel worse now. She smiles zipping up the sweater and hugs me one last time before heading out..

"I'm the worst.." I whine out. I sigh out walking upstairs slowly until I reach my room, I step in flickering my eyes to my closet walking towards, i swing it open.,I rummage around trying to find a dress dress coded for a party.

"Finally!" I smile brightly slipping out a short, white, silk dress along with heels and silver jelewry. I don't remember having this dress actually, I smile to myself..

I slip on the dress, the dress not to tight and not loose, but it still showed the figure of my stomach perfectly. I stand in front of the mirror posing in different angles with a smile."I'm not smart for forgetting I ever bought this.." I laugh and slip on my light pink pumps added with a ankle band, one of them having a charm hanging from them.
I look back in the mirror, a big smile plastered on my face, I slap a hand over my mouth.. I really don't remember looking this good.. I mean yes I wear skirts and stuff but they don't really hit the same as silk dresses.

After a few minutes of admiring, I already clipped on my jelewry. I start brushing my hair it already showing some smoothness and silk. Lucky I showered yesterday cause I would've not made it.

I walk down stairs smilling as I enter the living room walking over to a sleeping Zizzi, I giggle and sit down beside her patting her fragile body, in the meantime I steal glances at the clock hoping time could go by slower..