"Try her. I dare you."

The photo might be a lil blurry but it's fine 😭

Ziara Pov:

I gasp awake my eyes shooting open, I look at the beeping alarm clock my eyes widend, school! I sigh, I know it was my dream school but I don't really like all the exams and stuff. I'm just working for a hopefully good future.

I push the covers off me and step in my uggs slippers and walk into the bathroom rubbing my eyes in tiredness. I grab my cleanser rubbing it gently on face turning on the warm water. I continue the steps of the skincare and walk out slipping my silk pjs off and put on some high knee socks with a light pink skirt and a white top with pink flower pattern and smile looking at my self in the mirror. A buzz came from my phone and glance at my phone before picking it up.

Nikola: good morning !!

I smile at the text and glance up. My smile drops.. a note? I walk to my desk picking up the white peice of paper..

You look gorgeous while sleeping little mouse.

I let out a shaky breath staring at the piece of paper.. why does he keep doing these things!!? I think he knows damn well it creeps me out, I haven't even seen his face yet!? What if he's like a old man?..

I sigh and trhow the note away and slip on some platform heels and clip on a cute charm bracelet. I walk down stairs smilling at the sight of Zizzi playing with her toys. I pick her up in my arms caressing her cute fragile body and kiss her cute nose before putting her back down. I grab my hair brush brushing my hair out infornt of my mirror next to the door, i smile looking at Zizzi playing trough the mirror and my smile drops.. a figure a man pops into the corner of my window I breath out so hard the mirror got a fogg of my breath.. the shadow remains still, sending shivers of fear down my spine as my breath ragged.

It disappears.. I sigh still creeped out and quickly grab my backpack and rest my hand on the door knob.. is he still around my house?.. I dig my teeth down my bottom lip nervously as my chest heaves, I shut my eyes closed tightly before opening the door and walk out quickly my footsteps tapping down the stone floor, out of the area of my house. I sigh in a relief as I don't see the sight of my house anymore, I walk down the streets coming across some cute coffee shops while at it.

I smile as I make it to the bus-wait and sit on the metal bench next to a random boy with ginger hair and headphones, a quite noticeable tattoo on the pulse of his neck with a skate board under his feet, i smile at his silver necklace with wierd patterns I haven't seen before, I giggle softly, I quickly look away at my hands until I hear a bus top with a loud creak making me flinch and look up with a gleam in my eyes. "I can do this.." I sigh out and walk into the bus scanning my card and walk in. I meet glancing eyes, to my surprise this bus wasn't very busy and I took a seat at the back row quickly. I smile softly and slip my head phones on listening to music as the bus begins to move.