Normalized

hau_bk  your threats scare me honestly😔

2 weeks later.

My eyes open forcefully by myself as my eyes look around.l my muscles felt weaker than ever, I purse my lip and turn to my back with a small wince, "what's happening.." I groan out softly, "finally" I heard a familiar voice say, oh.. "Don't touch me.." I bite at Alexander..

I felt it. I felt it all that night. The chocking,the biting, the cuts,the torture. Every single thing.
It hurted and still hurts like hell. Tears sparkle out my eyes as I sob looking up at Alexander who's currently staring at me coldly, "don't be so dramatic" he says like it's normal. Is he mad in the head?! I purse my lips feeling my cheek soak from the tears, "what did you do to me.." I sob choking on my saliva and tears. How can a person be so heartless.. I miss Tom.. I try to sit up but my body felt to weak to do so.

"Food?" He asks and grabs keys, I squirm, "no.." I shake my head. I was hungry, but his food where probably goddamn poison to rape me agian.. i feel helpless at this point, exhausted and defeated and it hasn't been a week. "How long have I been asleep..?" I ask my eyebrows furrowing, "1 and a half weeks." He says normally, i flinch, w-week? "What.." I breath out and I couldn't feel hurt anymore and sat up, ouch.. that hurt.

He raises an eyebrow, "your going back to Vanessa in By tomorrow." He says like a rather warning, "Tom is gonna find me, save me, and kill u" I sneer at him, trying to fulfill my delusions,he looks down at me his eyes darkening with an anonymous feeling, and leans down grabbing my waist as he lifted me up in his arms, "let go you bastard!-" i let out a horrific scream as he slams me to the wall, and I fall down with and awkward thud, "Tom isn't gonna do shit, I'm gonna FUCKING sell you, and you'll be nothing but a look alike baby prostitute bitch." He scowls, i wince and yelp softly as I tried to move, my back and muscles were killing me..

He glared at me once more before heading out slamming the door heading a click of the lock.. i purse my lips softly crawling back into the bed with a softly hum of pain. "I hate it here.." I look down tears falling down on my fingers and the mattress, creating the darker spot on the bed and the clear water dots on my skin, the tears slightly blurred my vision before I blinked making it droop down agian.. help me

~§§§§~

Tom pov:

"Fuck, finally" he let out a sigh of happiness as Nikola became rilled up of excitement, "It worked!" She smiled and let out a happy huff that looked like a one second laugh, i reached her at her house basically kidnapping her, but how else would the crazy fucker react for meeting her 'stalker' she basically tried to track me and fuck me over but that doesn't go so easily with me, so I locked her accounts down, but kept the information cause of the mesmerizing sex with Ziara, payed off my mood.

i let out i soft sigh of hope.

I'm on my way mouse, stay strong for whatever shit your going trough right now..

"call the team." Where getting her at night when Alexander is asleep, Nikola, you sneak into the room where the other must be hidden, and the team gaurds everywhere for threats." I instructed strictly and grab my guns ready.

Kai nodded and Nikola looked hestitant, i walk over to her, "Good?" I ask and lean agianst the walls, "just.. never done this before.." she purses her lips fiddling with her gold rings..

my eyes lock on her necklace .. "what's that?" I ask nodding towards the heart shaped locket, she smile, "a picture of me and Ziara. She giggled opening the locket, I almost smile seeing the small child that's now trapped in rising heat with awful people, enjoying her childhood before nightmare came, me. She doesn't know I own her nightmares but she'll be catching up, "is that a smile?" Nikola asks her eyes widening softly. "no.." I shake my head walking off upstairs leaving Nikola stunned and smirking.

"Tom do we need Melody for this? We could just bring-" "kai just fucking call Melody, don't need your mindless pressure here." I sneer and continue packing my shit. "Damn Ziara snagged you-" "kai." I cut him off once agian and glare trough the door hearing the fucker go silent, along with his breath.

"Don't put anxiety on us, just set up like we always do, it's not that hard." I sigh annoyed and Kai walks off, i couldn't give two fucks if he was mad.

The only thing I need is Ziara to fucking be under my belt, touching her, feeling her, living her, owning her, in my arms, her fragile arms wrapped around my neck as she falls asleep, fucking her relentlessly as I rake my hand over her body, worshipping what's mine, cherishing every fucking second I breath the same air as her, smell her, her sweet fucking sent that makes anyone possessed, falling to my knees as I run my nose over her shoulders and neck while she sits in my lap.. I'm gonna get you Ziara. and once I have you back. No one is taking you away, I'm not FUCKING letting go.

~§§§§~

Ziara pov:

I sit down on higher bed phasing around feeling my muscles twitch.. i purse my lips getting into the bathroom of Alexander hesitantly.. this time, I won't scold Tom for watching me shower.. I nervously taking my clothes off, I gawnnat my lips seeing the scars and bruises on my milked skin.. stay strong Ziara.. I gaps softly hearing toms voice.. probably imaginary, I've been here for 2 weeks, being tortured by men.. a tear slips down as I look back at my body.. I felt disgusting, i look away stepping the bath turning the faucet on..

Tears dropping into the bath and now my eyes where just a shower head filling the bath until it over flowds.. I hit my knees softly my knees peeking out agian, after a few minutes I tilt my head back up and grab the shampoo washing out my hair as I'm trying not to look at my body.. they ruined me.. don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry..

Succes fully didn't and it felt better for some reason..

~§§§§~

After the showering I lay on the bed slipping on the hoodie they gave, probably from Kelly.. they've let known that they missed me trough notes.. now I actually hope to get back to Vanessa's.. i sigh and glance at the wide open window.. your  chance..

_______________________________________________________________

Authors note:
Who's your fav character from my stalker currently?
-1180 Words🫶🏻