Al-Aqsa Channel:
#watched |  The families bid farewell to their martyred sons who rose as a result of the great aggression against Nour Shams camp.

#Urgent |  Lebanese media: Zionist warplanes launched an air strike with missiles targeting the town of Tayr_Harfa

#update |  Injuries in a Zionist bombing that targeted a house on George Street, east of Rafah

#Follow |  New occupation reinforcements emerge from the Netsaniyaz Gate in Tulkarm

#Urgent |  Updated: Martyrs and injured in a Zionist bombing that targeted a house on George Street, east of Rafah

#Urgent |  Lebanese media: Zionist warplanes launched an air strike with missiles targeting the southern neighborhood of the city of Khiam, southern Lebanon.

#Urgent |  Violent confrontations broke out between young men and occupation forces in the town of Beit Ummar, north of Hebron

#watched |  Effects of the occupation aggression on Nour Shams camp in Tulkarm.

#watched |  The mosques of the town of Jaba in Jenin mourn the martyrs of Nour Shams camp in Tulkarm.

#watched |  Hezbollah: Scenes from the operation to target spy equipment at the radar site of the occupation army in the occupied Lebanese Shebaa Farms.

⭕️ After the occupation massacre in Nour Shams camp and against the ongoing war of extermination in Gaza..

Popular calls for a broader general mobilization, a comprehensive strike, and clashes at contact points and marches in Palestinian cities in the West Bank and the occupied interior.

#update |  Enemy media: A military jeep came under fire near the village of Beit Sira, Ramallah district, and several bullets were identified as hitting the jeep.

#watched |  A march in the city of Qalqilya denouncing the occupation massacre in Nour Shams camp in Tulkarm, and against the ongoing war on the Gaza Strip.

#watched |  Announcing a comprehensive strike over loudspeakers in Nablus, denouncing the occupation’s massacre in Nour Shams camp and against the ongoing war on Gaza.

#watched |  A march in Balata camp, east of Nablus, denouncing the occupation’s aggression against Nour Shams camp, and denouncing the ongoing war on the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Press sources: The national and Islamic forces in occupied Jerusalem announce a comprehensive strike tomorrow to mourn the souls of the martyrs of Nour Shams camp in Tulkarm.

#Follow |  General Directorate of Civil Defense: At nine o’clock this morning, Sunday, our teams will recover a large number of the bodies of the martyrs that were discovered in a mass grave after the occupation forces buried them inside the Nasser Medical Complex in Khan Yunis Governorate.

#update |  Two martyrs and one injured in a Zionist bombing that targeted a house on George Street, east of Rafah

#Urgent |  Local sources: The military tower located at the entrance to Al-Arroub camp, north of Hebron, was targeted with homemade bombs

#Urgent |  The number of martyrs rose to 5 as the occupation bombed two houses in the center and east of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip

#watched |  Intense artillery shelling on the city of Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.

#watched |  Mosques in the town of Allar, north of Tulkarm, mourn the martyrs of Nour Shams camp.

#Follow |  General Directorate of Civil Defense: Civil Defense crews are still trying to recover a number of martyrs and search for missing persons after the occupation aircraft targeted a multi-storey residential building for the “Abdul Al” family on George Street, east of Rafah, tonight.