(㇏(48)ノ)

Image: Loxen concept art

Image: Loxen concept art. (done by me)
Loxen sat on top of a rooftop building, swinging and kicking their legs as the chaos unfold.
“I'm almost at full power! Oh, this is the most fun I've had. People sure did multiply like rats since I last saw them.”

“Hehehehahahaha!”

“Once I can kill the Alpha King! I can go take over the Underworld, too! My dumbass pops won't see it coming.”

Loxen's eyes went slit when he looked down. He saw Devon and Dan running through the streets helping the citizens to escape.

Werewolves were attacking the skeletons as they tried to kill and eat everyone.

Devon looked up and saw Loxen. Dan growled and started to run towards the building. Loxen watched confused as Dan didn't slow down. Even Devon wanted Dan to slow down, but he didn't.

When Dan was close enough, Dan had jumped onto the building. He started to run up the building like a spider.

Devon held onto Dan as he ran up. Loxen stood up and stepped back. When Dan had reached the edge he jumped over, growling at Loxen.

“Ah, I see you have the wall climbing gift…what else can you do, puppy?” Devon got off of Dan. He frowned as he tried to focus on Loxen's mind.

For once he wished he had trained himself more to read minds. The gift would be useful now at its strongest.

“Give it up. You're not going anywhere.” Devon hissed. He used yet again the shadows to arm himself. Making himself five tentacles out of the shadows, he attached the shadows to his body.

Loxen stared unimpressed. “So boring…” Loxen yawned, rolling their eyes again. Devon pulled out the blade, holding it ready to use.

“Now where'd you get that nifty toy?”

“None of your damn business.”

Dan growled at Loxen. Shrugging, Loxen attacked Dan first. Dan managed to bite into Loxen's shoulder, trying to keep a grip. Loxen punched Dan in his sides, making him let go.

Devon tried to stab Loxen, only to miss. Swerving around, Devon tried to slice him again. Every slice Devon tried to make, Loxen blocked or evaded or even used Dan as a shield.

Loxen threw Dan away from him.
Dan opened his eyes and saw a pair of legs standing over him. He looked up to see Kåwl. “Get up, Dan. You have too much to live for now.” Dan saw Devon still fighting against Loxen.

Both fought with grace and power. Where one would block, the other tried to attack, only to get blocked. It kept going back and forth.

“Hahaha, you're getting tired!” Loxen laughed, landing an upper cut punch. Devon stumbled, enabling Loxen to deliver many extra blows.

Dan slowly got up, wincing when he felt the pain in his ribs. Kåwl smiled and touched Dan's mind. “Remember what I tried to teach you. You are capable of many things.”