[144] Playing With 'Father's' Honeypot

Start from the beginning

I pulled out the Fallen Angel Kalawarna, kicking her unconscious body to send her rolling on the floor.

"Two of you," I looked at Blue and Red, "take turns beating her up. One of you will beat her for hours while the other will take care of the things in the outside world. For example, if Red beats her up so much that he gets tired, Blue will replace him. Until she too gets tired hours later and requires replacement."

"If she demands an explanation for why she is getting beaten, don't explain to her. At least not from the get-go. Give her hope about it, and let her continue begging. And when she's crying for you guys to stop, only then tell her the reason. That she deserves all things being done to her because of her allegiance with Kokabiel and Raynare. Yes, she worked with people who have tried to kill me and my family." I said, my voice calm, as I watched the two cub's eyes grow cold. They barely held their killing intent after hearing that. "Make her cry, bleed, and break her bones. But don't kill her. I need to experiment on the Angel blood to raise my own angels, she's good material for that research project."

"Understood!"

The three other cubs will be free to join in too, once they're done brewing the hunger potion and feeding Kokabiel.

Looking at the unconscious body of the slut on the ground, I realized that she didn't look bad. I guess I might have her serve me in the bed after the cubs break her.

As for Kokabiel himself, after letting him enjoy the isolation treatment for a while, I'll bring Akeno here. Then, the two of us will enjoy a good torture session.

Great plans for the next few weekends.

* * *

I left the gym grounds after that and went to the living room. I walked inside to find Ai, Ruby, and Yura giggling about some girl topics I could never be interested in. Asia was there too, sitting beside them and eating something as always. All of them turned their heads when they noticed me.

In particular, my eyes fell on Yura. She looked lovely in her teal blue sundress that showed part of her cleavage. She also wore a cute white hat.

[Image Here]

"Aqua, my itty-bitty baby!"

A what now?

Yura got up from the couch and hopped over to me. She threw her arms around me and I held her waist, twirling her around as if she was made out of cardboard.

She gasped at the gesture, a bit surprised, and grinned at me when I lowered her to her feet. She tiptoed and looked up at me, "My, are you showing off your strength?" She asked with a warm smile.

Her expression almost made me pull her rosy lips into mine, but I managed to control myself enough to only kiss the top of her nose. "Nope, that was instinctual," I lied.

She hummed, "You would have scared any other girl, don't be so tactless~"

"As long as you're not scared, it's alright," I said and pulled her closer to me by her waist, my lower abdomen pressing against her upper abdomen. "You're just fun to get my hands on."