Part 34

Kiyara : Yes your girl (feeling sad, took her hand away from him) give that cotton I'll heal myself.
Ridan took his hand away when Kiyara was snatching the cotton ball.
Ridan : No one is allowed to heal you other than me (said in low voice only Kiyara could hear that)

They both looked at each other with all tenderness, love.

Karan : But why are they both admit? (Confused)
Ridan : They were trying to attack Kiyara and they feel into trap, right? (looking at Kiyara)
Kiyara signalling him 👍🏻 "Bravo"
Karan : Those two idiots (talking to self) they should be paid for what they did (said in anger)

Ridan and Kiyara looked at him with confusion,
Ridan : Latika is your girlfriend you not worried about her?
Karan : Ahhh...yaa..ya I'm worried, anyway it's good that Sartaj was their with Kiyara so she was safe. (Trying to change the subject)

Sartaj : Sir I was an audience there, Kiyara and Lisa mam were the players on field.

Karan looked at Kiyara surprisingly "You fought against her?"
Kiyara : She is just a piece of cake (giving a smirk smile)
Ridan smiled proudly looking at her.

Karan : Ok now I'm curious what exactly happened? Took pillow which was on bed and wrapped it in between his hand as if he was about to watch a movie.

Kiyara : You don't want to check on your girl??
Karan : Later, you explain first.

Kiyara started telling them what exactly happened:

We went upstairs and saw Latik going in direction of terrace, we went behind her, we entered and saw Lisa had covered Latika's mouth with a cloth, their back was facing us. While covering her mouth Lisa said
"I had already warn you that Ridan is only and only mine, I think you don't understand silent words, you made me go violent with you, you scumbag, you should know your place, you are nowhere near my Ridan, I won't spare you next time if I see you near him, hope this punishment will let you know how strong I'm" while she said this Latika was trying to realise herself but fainted on ground. Lisa threw her mask on ground and turned back, she was shock to see me.

Lisa : What the hell you doing there?
Me : Watching your show. (Clapped hands) nice.
Lisa was shocked : You are here then who the hell is she??? (Pointing to the person who was on ground)
Me : I guess she looks like your sister, right Sartaj?
Sartaj : Yes mam ( started laughing)

Lisa went near and saw it was Latika "Latika, Latika wake up, Latika wake up girl I'm sorry, I didn't knew you were coming here", you must have dragged my sister here.
Me : Ask when she wakes up. Anyway I had good show let's leave Sartaj. (Stretching her arms and turned back)

In present,
Sartaj : Mam can I explain the main scenario? ( feeling excited )
Kiyara : Ofcourse

Sartaj started explaining the further part.

In a sudden burst of anger, Lisa mam lunged at Kiyara mam, her fists flying in a frenzy of rage. Kiyar mam's instincts kicked in, and she swiftly dodged Lisa mam's attacks, her movements graceful and precise. With each strike, Kiyara mam countered with calculated precision, deflecting Lisa mam's blows with ease.

But Lisa mam was relentless, her fury fueling her attacks. She aimed a powerful kick at Kiyara mam, but Kiyara mam anticipated the move and countered with a swift block, her muscles tensing with determination.

The fight escalated, the sound of their breaths mingling with the clashing of their bodies. Kiyara mam's focus was unwavering as she danced around Lisa mam, her movements fluid and controlled. With each blow she landed, Kiyara mam's resolve strengthened, her determination burning bright.

As Lisa mam's fury reached its peak, she launched herself at Kiyara mam with all her might, Kiyara mam was ready, with a swift twist, she disarmed Lisa mam sending her crashing to the ground with a resounding thud. As Lisa mam feel on ground she attacked on Kiyara mam's injured hand and our mam couldn't hold the pain, the dressing was been half tore and blood started flowing but our mam didn't give up, she gave the best punch on Lisa mam's face which led her to faint.

Breathing heavily, Sartaj stopped himself.
Kiyara : You converted my name to our in last.
Sartaj : Yes because I respect you a lot mam and your aura is very powerful. Sorry Ridan sir but I really hate Lisa mam (instantly faced down)

Ridan : Good you can understand people well. (Feeling proud of Sartaj) You sure ok? Let's do a check up (asked Kiyara concerned)
Kiyara : I'm totally fine look (showing herself spreading arms)

Karan clapped his hand : I never knew you so amazing fighter, best I loved it, and Sartaj you should be a commentator I literally felt I was in that scene, too good. Got up from his place "I'll check on them and come back"

Sartaj : Mam what to do with this nurse?
Kiyara : Leave her, it's not her fault.
Nurse : Thank you so much mam and I'm very sorry.
And they left leaving Kiyara and Ridan alone.

Ridan tried to get up and stand on his legs Kiyara helped him, his hands on her shoulder wrapped "You want to go check on Lisa? I'll take you there".

Ridan immediately turned himself and let Kiyara lean  back "Whh...what you doing Ridan?" (Scared)
Ridan leaned down "Did you had good time with your Special Riyan?" Now he was starting at her with jealousy anger in his eyes.