Part 10

At 6am sharp Sahil knocked on Kiyara's door, no voice from inside so he opened the door and saw her sleeping.
He went near her and started waking her up
"Di it's 6am and you still sleeping? Wake up quickly"drew the curtains.
Kiyara flipped herself to other side
"Stop making noise go and sleep let me also sleep"
He pulled her blanket "Wake up I'll meet you at gym in an hour after your jogging"
"Hmm hmmm byeeee" in half sleep

Kiyara woke up, got fresh, wore her jogging suit and went with ears buds on. It was almost 20 mins she was jogging she got tired so she sat near by, as she sat she got hit on her head by ball.

"Hey beautiful please pass the ball"
She turned back holding the ball. She went inside the court and threw the ball direct inside the basket. Players there looked at her with their mouth open. "Wohh....Youuu areee amazinggggg" a player said (pointing to basket and her)
Kiyara smiled.

"Ohhh myyy wait are you Kiyara Kapoor the national basketball player?"
Everyone started looking at her
"Yes damm yes she is she is"

Karan look Kiyara Kapoor is here.
Karan was looking at her with his hands folded.
Players went near her "Mam can you please give autograph?"
"I have seen your videos you played so amazing"
"Mam can we click pictures with you?"
"Can you tell us trick how did you shoot from so far?"
Kiyara : Thank you guys but its nothing you guys must be more good than me I'm out of practice recently.
Karan : If you don't want to revel it then say that way, why give reasons? (Dribbling the ball)
Kiyara looked at him but didn't respond "Carry on, I'll leave"

"Let's have a match beautiful" Karan said
Kiyara checked her watch she had 15 mins in hand before heading to gym.
Kiyara - Ok.

Players got excited and curious hearing this they drifted from the field and sat on stairs.
Kiyara removed her ear buds kept in pocket and started walking ahead. On field only Kiyara and Karan were there.