Part 7

Sahil went in meeting room, checked if anyone is around and closed the door
Sahil : Hello, you still in Dubai?
Guy (on call) : Yes
Sahil : Keep an eye on Suraj Thappar and let me know if he was involved in my dads case.
Guy (on call) : Ok

He opened the door "Oh shit"almost fell seeing Kiyara, she was standing there leaning against the wall.

Sahil : What are you doing here? You scared me (balancing himself and tapping on his chest)
Kiyara : Got the information?
Sahil : Whh... what information?
Kiyara : Let me know if Suraj was involved. (Started walking)
Sahil : You should be a detective. (Following her)

They reached near lift
Kiyara : Be ready for the surprise (happily looking at him)
Sahil : What surprise?????

Kiyara went inside the lift he followed her, she pressed floor no. 10 the last floor. It's an open to sky restaurant Sky villa.

Door opened Kiyara put her hands on his eyes and made him walk "Be careful "
She took her hands off "Welcome Home" people shouted.
Sahil : Wohhh....
Their Mom and Dad came and hugged him, Mom started crying "Mum now I'm here only near you forever so don't cry my beautiful lady" whipping her tears. Dad also had tears but he controlled.

Dad : Welcome back my son. (tapping his hand on his face)
His friends came ahead hugged him tightly "finally you back bro, missed you so much"
Sahil : I missed you all, it's so good to get back.

Btw I have one news I'm been selected in Alpha IT Hub.

Dad : Alpha IT Hub have heard this name a lot.
Sahil : It comes under top 10 companies. It's main branch is in US and India as well. I applied for it few days back and as I landed got their email of selection.
Mom : Proud of you my son (kissed him on his forehead)
Dad : Wish you great luck, we are always with you.
Kiyara hugged him and congratulated.
His friends : "Congratulations, now we want big party than this."
Sahil : Sure sure
They chitchated had dinner and headed home.

As they reached he saw a new car near their house. He got down from car and started checking the new car peeping inside through window if anyone is there

Sahil : Whose car is this?
Kiyara came in front and handed him the car keys "it's yours"
Sahil hugged her in great excitement "Thank you so much Di" took the keys opened the car door made Kiyara sit next to the driving seat, opened the door for Mom and Dad made them sit behind and he drove the car.

They went on a long drive, chitchatting on their way, Kiyara got notification
Kiyara : "Ridan Singhaniya going live in half hour"spoke loudly in excitement
Dad : Who?
Sahil : Her boyfriend

Kiyara closed his mouth with her hand
Mom : What boyfriend? What's his name? What he does? Where is he from?
Kiyara gave a dead look to Sahil
"Mom my friend"
Sahil : Yes yes her friend and starting smiling.

They reached home he parked the car, they went inside and took him on 2nd floor said him to open the door

"But my room is that" the next room
Kiyara : We know just open this one.

Sahil opened the door it was filled with electric games, 3 PC connected in middle, black computer chair, roof was decorated with clouds his name in neon light, red black colour sofa with 2 cushions on.

Sahil : Are you guys serious? This is so osum (was watching everything closely) I'll better quit my job and stay here forever. He switched on the PC, a beautiful wallpaper of his favourite player Naruto was set, he downloaded the game and started playing.

Kiyara got notification again she checked her phone "Ahh...I'm tired I'll see you guys tomorrow " she ran immediately.

Mom : Why does she have to run? Sahil if you know anything about your sister tell me immediately if she is seeing anyone.
Sahil : Yes mum (playing his game) you guys go and sleep it's late, I'll be awake for a while.
Dad : Ok let's go darling, let him play. Good night
Sahil : Good night sweethearts.