Part 16

"I'm really sorry guys but this plan..."Kiyara pointing to white board
"Don't be sorry it's good that it's settled and you are safe that's more important for us" Riyan said and hugged her
"Thank you for your support it means a lot guys, group hug?" Kiyara said
Jessica woke up Avni and Anup "Guys are you joining for group hug?"
"Yes yes.....we will do it don't worry our strategy is going to work" Avni said in half sleep
They all started laughing "let them be" Nayra said
They all had a group hug "Sahil you also part of our group come in" Riyan said
Sahil came in.

Riyan : Who is coming with you to station tomorrow?
Kiyara : No one needs to I'll go alone
Riyan : Ill come by your place at 9:30 am be ready (spoke while taking his coat)
Kiyara : Riyan it's not...
Nayra : Even I'm coming
Jessica : Even me
Kiyara : Guys thank you so much but seriously it's no need to as you know everything is settled now.
Sahil : Don't worry Im going with Di (said while figgiting on his phone)

Riyan : Cool he is there then no worries (pating on Sahil's shoulder) if you need any help call me ok.
Sahil : Yes surely.

They woke up Anup and Avni who were still half a sleep and dragged them holding to the car. Everyone drifted on their ways.
Sahil and Kiyara reached home at 1am their parents were already asleep.

Kiyara : I'm starving (touching her belly)
Sahil : How about Maggie? I'll cook
Kiyara : Thank you, I'll change and come
Sahil : Sure. Let's eat in your room
Kiyara : Ok

Kiyara was sitting on her bed scrolling Instagram in 20mins Sahil entered her room. She got up to take the tray and saw few more dishes placed on tray.

Kiyara: "wohhh! This looks amazing!"

Sahil: *grins* "Glad you like it, siso. I figured we could use a little variety tonight."

Kiyara: *examining the dishes* "Pasta, Maggie, momos, and even some dessert? You've thought of everything!"

Sahil: "Well, I know how much you love pasta, and who can resist momos, right?"

Kiyara : But when did you got all this?

Sahil : When we were leaving from office that time I ordered. (Said while sitting on bed)

Kiyara: *laughs* "You know me too well. But seriously, this is so thoughtful of you."

Sahil: "I just wanted to make sure you're well-fed and happy. Plus, I wanted to treat my favorite sister, of course."

Kiyara: *playfully rolls her eyes* "Flattery will get you everywhere, I'm beyond hungry and this looks incredible."

Sahil: *passes her a plate* "Dig in, Let's enjoy this feast together. I missed our company a lot there."

Kiyara: *grabs a fork* "Absolutely me too. Cheers to good food and even better company!"

Kiyara: *taking a bite of maggie * "Mmm, this tastes amazing, I missed this so much."

Sahil: *grinning* "You know it! I might not be as good a cook as Mom, but I can definitely manage to whip up something decent."

Kiyara: *teasingly* "Hey, as long as it tastes good, that's all that matters"

Sahil: *nodding* "No problem, sis. Anything for you. Plus, I wanted to practice my culinary skills for when I approach someone it would be better you know."

Kiyara: *playfully rolling her eyes* "You're going to make some lucky person very happy one day with your cooking."

Sahil: *chuckling* "Well, let's hope so. Now, spill the beans. What's the latest gossip in your world? How does you fiancé looks? Damm he is so rich you should approach him

Kiyara: Pchh so what he is rich? Do you know how he is in real world? And anyway I didn't see his face he was in mask whole time.

Sahil: *intrigued* "What? Why?"

Kiyara: "He said he is a limelight person so he put up a mask and actually he was also been followed and he shoot Yash Thapper's gang one person I mean he shoot on his hand."

Sahil: *surprised* "No way! That's incredible. Wohh Di I have an idea

Kiyara : Don't even think about asking him for help.

Sahil : Huh. Fine, but I would surely love to meet him. (Said in excitement)

As they continued to swap stories and share laughter, Kiyara and Sahil cherished these moments together, knowing that no matter what life threw their way, they could always count on each other for good food and even better gossip.