Part 27

Kiyara started getting ready in excitement to meet Ridan, she knew he might not even see her being such a big celebrity but still she had hope if they could get a chance to talk once.

She wore white top with off white crop jacket and off white pant with heals and matching hand bag looking stunningly beautiful.

Kiyara's outfit

Kiyara's outfit.

She was so excited and nervous as if she was going on date with Ridan. She even forgot to have her breakfast, drove herself directly to Sheritan Grand hotel where he was going to conduct his seminar.

Seminar was going to start at 11am she reached there at 10am to check on prints if they are been displayed . She checked everything it was placed perfectly.

"Hey Kiyara"
She turned back to look who called her, there was a man walking with hands in his pocket well dressed in blazer and pants, wearing mask.

Kiyara : Yes?
"Randeep here"
Kiyara : Ohh hi, like seriously do you have enemies here also? You still with mask, I'm getting suffocated seeing you like that, pull it off.
Randeep : Are you so excited to see my face? (With one eyebrow up)
Kiyara : Not at all

"Ridan sir" a volunteer came running in the direction where they both were standing.

Kiyara was looking everywhere when he said "Ridan sir" with excitement in her eyes.

The volunteer stopped in front of them looked at Randeep "sir you been called inside"
Randeep looked at Kiyara she was seeing him and then the volunteer, he said to volunteer guy "Coming"

Kiyara looked at volunteer surprisingly "Wait what did you call him?"
Volunteer : Ridan sir (he looked at Kiyara surprisingly as if she didn't knew who he was and he went)

Randeep pulled of his mask, Kiyara was totally surprised too see the man behind mask.

Kiyara : Ri..Ridan????
Ridan : Hello Miss Kiyara Kapoor (with a smile on his face)
Kiyara was totally shocked "No, no it can't be I'm dreaming" talking to herself looking other side. She slowly looked back it was "Ridan"
Ridan was standing there looking at her tenderly.

Kiyara : Please pinch me (putting her hand forward and closed her eyes)
Ridan smiled was about to pinch her but he just held her hand "Open yours eyes Kiyara it's me"

As Ridan touched, her heartbeat started racing fast, Kiyara opened her eyes "What the hell it's really Ridan???? but wait all this while was it him?" (Her thoughts)(he left her hand)

Kiyara : The party mask boy???
Ridan : It's me
Kiyara : That boy who protected me from goons
Ridan : It's me
Kiyara : The guy at Thapper's place?
Ridan : It's me

He calmly answered all her questions with a smile. Kiyara couldn't believe her eyes and ears.

Ridan : Let me officially introduce myself, I'm Ridan Shiv Singhania (putting his hand forward to greet)
Kiyara looked at his hand and then him still in shock took her hand slowly up to greet back.

Kiyara : Ki...Kiyara Aman Kapoor. (Greeting his hand looking still lost)
As there hands locked Ridan pulled her near him "I glad your here, Thank you for coming"
Kiyara didn't knew what to say so she just nodded.
Ridan : Let's head inside.
Kiyara nodded again.

Ridan started walking with their hand locked, Kiyara was following him still thinking this all is a dream.

Kiyara's thoughts 💭
"I still can't believe it was Ridan all this while, is it a dream? If it is I don't want to wake up from this ever."

They reached near VIP gate he was about to open the door but Kiyara stopped him.

Kiyara : Wait...(getting back into senses)
Ridan was still holding her hand "What happened?"
Kiyara : Ahhh....I'll go inside 1st (pulling her hand with awkward smile)
Ridan : Is everything okay?
Kiyara : Yes all good (her stomach growled, she kept her hand on stomach and closed eyes)
"damm why now can't you make noise when I go inside it's so embarrassing" (self talking)
Ridan : You didn't hand your breakfast? (In serious tone)
Kiyara : No
Ridan : Why? (Worried)
Kiyara : In excitement to meet Ridan (realised who was in front).....ahh I...I didn't had time (passed a fake smile)

Ridan heard what she said "Silly girl" smiled
"Let's go I'll take you to nice restaurant"
Kiyara : No you have your seminar in 10 mins (checking the time) I'll have food after seminar.
Ridan : Wait for me after seminar ok?
Kiyara : Ya sure, so shall I head in?
Ridan : Yes

She went inside and sat on 1st table where her seat was booked. The room was totally luxurious with more than 30 round tables with 5 chair around each table, amazing vase filled with fresh roses in red, yellow, pink. The aroma was so strong and refreshing.

She greeted who were sitting with her on 1st table. They were chitchatting and having their tea and coffee they were instantly served with sandwiches and cookies.

Riya (the one sitting on 1st table) : Wow this is delicious, it's just one hour seminar but still we getting good enough to eat.
Kiyara : Ya I heard there will be tea and coffee now and after seminar breakfast will be given.

"Hello everyone, Ridan sir will be here in 5 mins, till then please have some sandwiches and cookies, after the seminar please proceed to room 2 for breakfast. Thank you for your cooperation"

Riya : Wow, Ridan is so attentive to details, like serving all this. Damm I so love him, I'm really a big fan of him.
Nihal : I agree but I have heard he is very cold hearted person. Just speak selective words. Nor he has been in any relationship before
Riya : That's what he just talks less and I'm really excited to know who is he going to marry?

Kiyara was listening to them and the flash back scene started. Riya snapped at Kiyara
Riya : Hey where are you lost?
Kiyara : Ohh nowhere (and started eating)

In few mins Ridan came inside, 4 bodyguards were surrounded by him. As he entered people stoop up and greeted him, he greeted them back

Ridan : Hello everyone, please settle down, hope you had quick bites properly?
Everyone "Yes sir"

Table 2
"His voice is so electrifying"
"Ya seriously, yaar he is more handsome in reality"
"I wish I could be his wife"
"I'm ready to be his assistant forever"

Kiyara could hear as the table was exactly behind her not far. She smiled and looked back at Ridan who was looking at her. She nodded with a smile.

Ridan : Great, let's starts