eleven

This chapter is pretty long, enjoy 🩷🤍
________

Elhora huffs and rips a paper from her notebook, crumbling it up before tossing it at her nearby trashcan only to miss

"Wow Curry would be so disappointed in that weak throw!" Eclipsa laughs, slipping her hands in the back pockets of her fitted jeans. Elhora closes her notebook then rolls over, meeting her sister's gaze. "I thought you were going out today." She whines. It had been three weeks since Eclipsa had made her trip down to San Francisco and Elhora would be lying if she didn't want her to go back to Oregon especially after the hour long lecture she received about her innocent lunch with Atlas.

All in all, she just wanted to be left alone and tackle the last of her homework but she knew that was not going to happen anytime soon. The two still had to pack the rest of her condo up before moving into the house their Great-Aunt left them along with finish the last of her funeral arrangements.

"I did. I met a cutie.. she gave me a little sexual healing and now I'm ready to finish packing." Eclipsa explains with a devious grin.

Unlike Elhora, Eclipsa was sexually liberated often times sleeping with different women each time she engaged in the act. She felt like there was just too much of her to give to only one person so she stuck to flings. It helped relieve stress and didn't interfere with her own life yet still added a bit of excitement and spice to it.

"I'd like to add that since I've been back, the women in The Bay have stepped their game up! Such a variety for me to choose from. It's like an all you can eat buffett and I have yet to fulfill my hunger. In fact," she removes her cellular device from her pocket and looks at the time.

"I have another beautiful lady due to please me later on today which is why you need to get up and help me pack your stuff." Elhora groans and buries her face in her pillow, wanting to scream into it as a way to release all the built up stress from school, moving and the approaching funeral. "I have an upcoming test and right now that is what's important to me." Eclipsa rolls her eyes and begins to mock her only to duck from a flying pillow headed in her direction.

"See now if I start a pillow fight I'd be the villain, right?"

"Definitely!" Elhora sits up and reaches for her cellular device going straight to the thread shared between her and Atlas. Due to studying she she had put it in DND as a way to keep her focused but now that she was interrupted she had every right to continue on with their conversation.

"What did he do, give you head after lunch, you haven't stopped texting him since that day. Mind you its been a week. Seven days exactly." Elhora ignores her sister and continues typing out her message. She had become used to her making jabs at her about him for the last week. At first it bothered her to the point she wanted to stop texting him all together but the two seemed to have a list of things to talk about from life, schooling and on occasion the transformers; Atlas' favorite movie franchise that he had convinced her into watching.