eight

Atlas rolls the sleeves of his navy blue compamy shirt up and sits down cross from Cosmo who wore a smirk along his lips

Atlas rolls the sleeves of his navy blue compamy shirt up and sits down cross from Cosmo who wore a smirk along his lips. "You sure you up for the challenge, LionHart?" he eyes Atlas as he too rolls up his sleeves.

Due to boredom the crew had decided to engage in a game of arm wrestling. Cosmo had currently held the title of being champion; however, Atlas was determined to beat him and be crowned new champion of the station. "No cheating, whoever stands from their seat first loses." Maranda announces as she stands before the two with her hand placed upon their locked ones. Atlas' brown eyes shift to her's then back to Cosmo who was already locked in and focused. Jaw clenched and eyes narrowed, waiting to go.

"Alright, on your mark. Get set...Go!" Maranda removes her hand and steps back, watching the two muscular men fight against one another's strength. Atlas places his free hand on the table and tries to keep himself steady, feeling Cosmo slowly begin to overpower him. He shuts his eyes and focuses, trying to channel all his strength within as his tattooed bicep begins to flex.

He groans and tosses his head back, right arm slowly decreasing from Cosmo's strength. "Come on, LionHart! Don't let me beat you!" Cosmo chuckles, watching Atlas' right arm get closer to the cold surface.

"Beat his ass!" Earl shouts from the kitchen.

"Fuck." Atlas huffs and plants his feet on the tile floor beneath him, trying to get an even more stable seated stance. He bites down on his bottom lip and tires his hardest to overpower Cosmo who looked to be entertained by his poor efforts.

"Is that all you got? You not even trying!?" Cosmo taunts, looking around the station at the others. Atlas groans and clenches his jaw once more using his taunting nature as a source of motivation. "Okay okay." Cosmo tightens his grip when Atlas starts to overpower him, leaving his left arm to tilt in the opposite direction. "Beat him come on LionHart!" Maranda shouts, now squated before the two men, her own coffee colored eyes locked in.

Cosmo's eyes grow wide when Atlas begins to use all his strength. He tries to tilt his arm back but Atlas was now in his full element, bicep flexing the harder he faught until finally slamming Cosmo's arm down on the table. He settles in his set, emitting heavy breaths while his crew members cheer him on.

"Finally after ten years, you've met your match!" RaeLynn chimes in from the nearby couch. Cosmo waves her off while trying to catch his own breath as Atlas does the same, chest rising and falling with each inhale and exhale.

He then removes himself from his seat and rolls both the sleeves of his shirt up, "New champion in the house, what!?" He states flexing both his muscular arms until the station alert goes off. Alerting everyone of a nearby accident.

"Station 13. Squad 4. Engine 22. Ambulance 34. Car Accident. South Westminster Ave." Everyone stands and gets in position. Firemen and Firewomen hurrying to put on their pants and boots before climbing into the engine to put on the rest of their PPE while making their way across town.