six

"Oh you're hungry!" Elhora pulls away from the turtle whose appetite was big today, nearly nipping her finger while she dangled a piece of lettuce above its head

"Oh you're hungry!" Elhora pulls away from the turtle whose appetite was big today, nearly nipping her finger while she dangled a piece of lettuce above its head. She smiles and looks around at the other turtles crowding her.

Today she found it best to get some fresh air along with vitamin D while feeding the turtles since the majority of the ducks were on the opposite side of the park being entertained by the children attending what looked to be a birthday party from the huge jumper yards away.

"I guess all of your are." She drops a palm full of turtle pellets into the man made pond, watching the turtles fight over the small pieces, a few nipping at one another before swimming off. "Okay that's all I have for today." She dusts her hands off and stands up, making her way up the small hill where her blanket and bookbag laid. She grabs the open coloring book to the left of her and places it in her lap before reaching for a colored pencil.

A simple act from her childhood; something that she carried well off into adulthood. It helped calm her mind and brought a sense of peace to her in the toughest times.

In the midst of coloring the detailed image of two fishes a football comes flying her way, landing in her lap and knocking the green color pencil from her hand.

She releases a sigh and lifts her head, searching for the owner of the ball that laid beside her. "My bad!" The gentleman comes running only to stop in his tracks. "Elhora?" Atlas furrows his thick brows and stares at her while trying to catch his breath.

"Hi." She waves politely taking in his tall muscular frame. Shirtless... his undershirt tucked away in the back pocket of his jeans that she personally thought looked too tight on him. His bare chest and toned abdomen glistening with sweat caused by the radiating sun above the two. "Sorry about that." He licks his lips and tries to regulate his breathing while Elhora grabs the ball beside her. She extends her hand and waits for him to take it. He does and thanks her then turns on his heels, ready to walk away only for the little voice in his head to stop him.

"Actually," he turns and squats down in front of her, retrieving the shirt from his back pocket to wipe away the beads of sweat on his face, neck and chest. Elhora can't help but stop and study him, green eyes taking in every detail of his hand movements. He tilts his head back, ridding the thin layer of sweat from his neck once more before running the shirt along his toned abs and many tattoos that all held a story of their own.

"Have you been bowling before?" Elhora pulls herself out of her thoughts that slowly began to turn explicit and looks into his welcoming eyes. She shakes her then tucks her bottom lip, showing off the small dimple on her left cheek. Atlas smiles himself as his brown eyes slowly travel up and down her body, making note of the minor details. Like the way her left brow seemed a tad more arched than her right and how her green eyes looked lighter than usual today. He smiles even harder realizing that he was finally able to fully see her face from her dark hair being pulled back into a ponytail.