seven

"Slow down before you start walking in zigzags

"Slow down before you start walking in zigzags." Crystal speaks, patting Atlas on the shoulder. He scoffs and brings his glass of beer to his thick lips, taking a decent gulp before his dark brown eyes scan the packed bowling alley. It was a little past five meaning that Elhora was due to show any minute now and truth be told, he was a nervous wreck.

Unaware as the why being that no one ever made his nerves go into overdrive the way she did from just being in his presence but there was  something about her that left him in awe and curious. Although the two were close during their teen years, so close that they dated for three months; she felt all new to him and he was determined to discover the new Elhora. "Girl, I'm grown and this is watered down beer." He points at his half empty glass while directing his brown eyes to her blue ones, receiving an eye roll.

He then removes himself from the stool his body resided in and looks around the alley, eager to see Elhora. He sighs in defeat when he doesn't see her and slouches in his seat. "You came here to nurse your beer or play?" Atlas lifts his head and looks at his co-worker; Maranda a fellow paramedic at his fire station.

He shakes his head then licks over his lips, looking out at the others who were bowling. "No I invited someone. Just waiting for them to show." He utters, growing nervous that maybe Elhora had changed her mind.

Maranda raises her brow, nods and pulls herself onto the stool beside him then begins to stare at his side profile. She was curious to see who this certain someone was that had him on the edge of his seat away from the crowd. Being that Atlas was the life of the party whenever everyone got together; Maranda was surprised by his sudden mood change and distance.

"Is she from another station?" Atlas furrows his thick brows and looks down at her. He never stated that he had invited a woman but by the way he was acting, Maranda knew it. She knew that face of excitement and fear all too well. "No," a smile appears on his thick lips when his eyes land on Elhora, off to the left near the entrance with her arms crossed looking at the others who were enjoying their weekend.

"There she is!" He points grabbing Maranda's attention. She stands on her tippy toes, looking over the heads of others until her coffee colored eyes land on the woman. She smirks then looks up at Atlas who was now walking towards her.

"Friend my ass, I wonder how Yamari is going to feel about this." She leans against the bar, arms crossed and eyes locked on the two.

"You made it!" Atlas beams pulling Elhora in for a hug. She gives him an awkward smile when he pulls away and looks down at her. "My bad." He quickly apologizes, now taking a step back putting space between them.

"It's okay." Elhora smiles and stares into his brown eyes as her own grow light from his beauty. Eclipsa was not lying about his dashing smile that he always had on display for all to see.

"I'm not too fashionably late, am I?" Elhora jokes, looking around the bowling alley.

"No. Right on time we haven't been here long ourselves." Atlas admits, his brown eyes taking in her outfit that was a fitting white t-shirt paired with a pair of jean shorts topped with a thin light pink cardigan. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail with a small ribbon that matched the color of her cardigan.

Mutual Aid On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara