ten

Thank you for 2k reads, enjoy this update 🩷🤍
_____________

Thank you for 2k reads, enjoy this update 🩷🤍_____________

"I don't know about this, Lipsa." Elhora pouts and looks up at the brown Queen Anne style house before them feeling uncertain about it. She spent her entire morning dragging her feet only for Eclipsa to physically pull her to the front seat of her sleek all white Mercedes SUV.

She spent the whole twenty minute ride staring out the window with a pout and Thumper asleep in his carrier since car rides made him anxious.

"Oh please all of our childhood memories are in this home!" Eclipsa locks arms with Elhora and smiles at the house as memories from her childhood begin to flash in her mind. She absolutely adored the house and was eager to see the inside of it after not being able to for the last six years after their Great-Aunt went into an assisted living.

"I want to be in bed right now." She whines while her eyes look up at the house she spent most of her weekends in as a small child. Pain filled her heart since she knew that once she stepped over that threshold she wouldn't be greeted with a warm hug from her aunt nor the sound of classical music lingering throughout her airy home.

"We're going to love it right, Thumper?' Eclipsa takes Thumper from Elhora's hold and raises him above her head, making kissey noises while his little pink nose wiggles.

"Give me my baby back!" Elhora reaches for Thumper only for Eclipsa to take a step forward. "Lipsaaa." Elhora whines trailing behind her sister who now had Thumper tucked under her right arm. Once at the front door she reaches into the pocket of her leather biker jacket for the key and unlocks the door, feeling an immense amount of peace wash over her while Elhora shivers from the cold air that escaped the vacant home.

She places Thumper in Elhora's arms and steps further into the home that hadn't changed since she last entered it. Everything was left just how their Aunt Evangeline left it aside from the amount of dust the furniture had collected over the years.

So much to the point Elhora starts to sneeze from the dust particles traveling up her nasal passages. She rubs it with the back of her hand and pulls Thumper closer to her, green eyes taking in everything while Eclipsa walks down the hall in the opposite direction. "I don't know about this, Thumper. What about you, do you want a new home?" She looks in his brown eyes and sighs before her own taking in the soaring ceilings and walls that were overdue for a wipe down then the crystal chandelier in the living room.

She smiles remembering how she'd often sit in her Aunt's lap and try to count each crystal only to lose count from the sparkles within them distracting her. "I don't know, I like my condo. It's just perfect." She admits. It provided her with just the right amount of space to not make her feel suffocated and didn't take long to clean during her scheduled cleaning days.

She knew that a cleaning day here would take her a full day and maybe half of the next from the large rooms and windows that needed professional cleaning that she was not up for.