46

Zac: They can't do that.

Fatima: Yes they can. If they feel like you aren't representing their label in a good way, they can drop you. It's in your contract which you read and we sent it to a lawyer to proofread it.

Zac: Damn.

Fatima: What do you wanna do?

Zac took a minute to think.

Zac: Fuck Columbia records.

Fatima: Zac

Zac: Nah if they wanna leave me high and dry to save their own asses over a little accident, fuck them. I don't need them. I will find another loyal label. If I don't, I will just be an independent artist.

Fatima: Do you know how much money you are going to spend on just making an album. I'm not even including the features or going on tour.

Zac: I don't care. I'll make it work.

Fatima: Zac-

Zac: Fatima I'm the artist right?

Fatima: You are the artist.

Zac: Then listen to me when I say I don't want to go back to Columbia records.

Fatima: Fine we will talk more about it when you get home.

Zac: About that.

Fatima: What?

Zac: The judge isn't letting me come home. He wants me to stay in Vegas until the situation is resolved.

Fatima: Zac that could take weeks. I am having the babies in 3 weeks.

Zac: I know.

Fatima: So what? I'm supposed to give birth without you.

Zac: No. I swear you will not have to give birth without me. I'm going to get this handle before the due date.

Fatima: How are you going to do that?

Zac: My lawyer Deandre is setting up a meeting, so we can offer him money to drop the charges.

Fatima: What if that doesn't work?

Zac: Then we will have Skye press charges on him to force him to drop the charges on me.

Fatima: Why not just do that in the first place?

Zac: Because Babe Skye isn't mentally ready for that. This man put his hands on her. I will not put her through that.

Fatima: What about me Zac? I'm about to give birth and my fiancée/ baby's father isn't here. How do you think my mental is?

Zac: Babe I'm trying. I swear I'm trying to make this right.

Fatima: You're trying for everyone else, but our family. You know what I feel myself getting worked up. I need to get off this phone.

Zac: Fatima.

Fatima: Bye Zachary. (Hangs up the phone)

Zac: Fatima. Fuck Zac Fuck.

Liyah: What happened?

Zac: My label got word about the fight and now they are talking about cutting me from the label.

Liyah: They can't do that. You're in a contract.

Zac: Apparently it's in the contract. Now Fatima is even more mad at me than she was before. She feels like I'm putting everyone else's needs before hers.

Liyah: Mhm

Zac: Liyah I'm literally trying my best to keep everyone happy and safe. No matter which way I go about this, somebody isn't going to be good.