40

Zac and Fatima's hotel room:

Fatima: Zac just hear him out.

Zac: No

Fatima: You don't even know the full story.

It was after Zac's tenth show of the tour. Tonight was Fatima's last night on tour because she had to go back to work. Since the second show Zac's father had been calling him trying to talk to him, but Zac was avoiding him.

Zac: I don't need to know the full story. He decided to be selfish instead of thinking about his kids. He let his feelings get in the way of ours.

Fatima: So what you're just never gonna talk to your father again? Zac you can't do that. He has been there for you your whole life.

Zac: how are you defending him right now? If I did that to our sons-

Fatima: ahh (Fatima holds her stomach)

Zac: What? What's wrong?

Fatima: Nothing. Your sons are just being extra active right now.

Zac: Do we need to go to the hospital?

Fatima: No it's normal. Back to what we were talking about. I'm not defending him. I'm just saying. There are two sides to every story. How do you even know she's telling the truth?

Zac: She showed me their divorce agreement. It's in there.

Fatima: you don't even know why he did it. Maybe he had a legitimate reason. On top of that he is your father. He deserves a chance to explain his side of the story.

Zac: Fatima I don't wanna hear that. I'm not talking to him. End of discussion.

Fatima: Excuse me? Ok

Fatima got up to walk towards the bathroom.

Zac: Where are you going?

Fatima: To take a shower. do you mind?

Zac: Go ahead Fatima. (Flags her away)

Fatima: Exactly.

Fatima stormed in to the bedroom, slamming the door behind her.

Zac: how are you mad? You know what ok.

Zac walked out of the hotel room. He didn't understand how Fatima couldn't see his side on this. So he went to the one person he knew for sure would understand.

Skye's room:

Skye: Zac what are you doing here?

Zac: What? I can't come kick it with my friend?

Skye: now you know you can always come hang out with me, but I thought you would be with Fatima.

Zac: Nah We've been all up in each other's faces since she joined us on tour. We need a little space.

Skye: Mhm. What's going on?

Zac: What you mean?

Skye: you know what I mean. You and that girl can't get enough of each other. It's kind of annoying.

Zac: Skye for the last time. We didn't know that was your dressing room. Ethan gave us the wrong room. We didn't mean for you to see that.

Skye: you didn't see all of the girl clothes in there.

Zac: To be honest, we wasn't even paying attention.

Skye: Wow.

Zac: (smiles) but I promise we will not have sex in your dressing room again. I will also make it up to you.