32

at the Taylor's home:
The next day, Zac had to leave for the studio. since he was going to be practicing for the tour all day, he told Skye that he would meet with her in the morning to work on the song. he got up early so he would have enough time to make Fatima something to start her day off right. Fatima was still sleep when he came back in to the bedroom. Zac walked in to the bedroom with a glass cup in his hand. he sat the cup down on the night stand on Fatima's side and he sat down next to her.

Zac: babe you gotta get up

Zac started giving her kisses on her face to wake her up. feeling his soft lips on her cheeks caused her to wake up a little bit.

Fatima: Zac what time is it?

Zac: it's 9:30 am

Fatima began to groan.

Fatima: why are you waking me up this early?

Zac: because you have to get up. Don't you have to get to work?

Fatima: since when do you care about me going to work?

Zac: since you got mad at me the last time for making you late. listen I gotta get in the shower. your breakfast is on your night stand.

while Zac headed to the bathroom, Fatima sat up and looked at the night stand.

Fatima: Zac

Zac: yea babe?

Fatima: what is this green looking thing on my night stand?

Zac walked back in

Zac: It's a smoothie. I heard it's healthy for the babies.

Fatima picked it up and looked at it disgustedly.

Fatima: what's in it?

Zac: Spinach, green grapes, unpeeled cucumber, and ginger.

Fatima: hell no. I know I told you last night what I wanted for breakfast.

Zac: babe come on. all that grease and sugar is not healthy. just drink half it for the babies.

Fatima: fine

Zac: thank you

he leaned over on the bed and kisses her. Zac grabbed his towel and walked back in to the bathroom.

45 minutes later he was dressed and ready to head out the door.

Zac: ok babe I'm leaving

Fatima: Where you going?

Zac: remember I told you Skye wanted me to hop on a song with her.

Fatima: yea

Zac: I'm going to meet her to work on that since I got practice all day.

Fatima: oh ok

Zac squatted down to lift up Fatima's shirt. He put two hands on her stomach and gave the babies multiple kisses.

Zac: ok babies daddy's leaving. Don't be hard on mommy. Give her a break today.

Fatima: you know they're not gonna listen.

Zac: yea well it's worth a shot.

Zac leaned over on the bed and grabbed Fatima's face to give her two kisses.

Zac: have a good day at work and don't be terrorizing the people at work.

Fatima: I do not terrorize them people.

Zac: that's not what Kyra says.

Fatima: oh so you're believing Kyra over me?

Zac: nope we not doing that. Bye have a great day at work. call me if you need anything.