16

Still in Zac's bedroom:

When Zac turned the woman on her back, he was Surprised to see Fatima in his bed. He was extremely confused on how she got here, but also very happy and relieved. Zac really cared about Fatima, so bringing anything but a smile to her face would really break him. Zac wanted to let her sleep, but then he thought to himself "she slept enough". So he started to shake her body gently to wake her up.

Zac: babe

Fatima started moving in her sleep. She didn't wake up the first time so Zac did it again.

Zac: babe wake up.

Fatima started talking in her sleep.

Fatima: baby stop. I'm tapped out.

When Zac notice Fatima was waking up a little bit, he started kissing all over her face hoping it would wake her up some more. Of course it did.

Zac: (smiles) Goodmorning.

Fatima: Goodmorning. Why you so happy this morning?

Zac: because I woke up next to you.

Fatima: mhm it better be.

Zac: always. quick question tho.

Fatima: what's that?

Fatima turned on her side.

Zac: how did you get in my bed?

Fatima: you don't remember?

Zac: hell no I was so drunk last night. I don't even remember how I got in my bed.  Most important question how did I end up naked?

Fatima: well after talking to your sister and Kyra, they both made me realize that I have to stop worrying about other people's feeling because nobody else matters but me and you right?

Zac: you damn straight.

Fatima: they also made me realize that protecting Rick's feelings was also hurting your feelings and I never wanna make you feel any type of way or make you feel unsure about us, so I cashed in the vacation that I won from Rick to come here.

Zac: you really cashed in your vacation to anywhere to come here? The one that you were supposed to use to relax?

Fatima: yes I did because me being here with you was important to you so of course I had to make that happen.

Zac: (smiles) everyday you just keep adding to the reasons.

Fatima: what?

Zac: nothing don't worry about it. Oh that still don't answer the question on how I got naked.

Fatima: oh yea I was waiting here for you. I don't know where you went, but When you got back your ass was drunk and horny. You were all up on me. I tried to turn you down but you know how to turn my no in to yes.

Zac: I do don't I?

Fatima playfully rolled her eyes.

Zac: listen I'm happy you're here. I know telling Rick is going to be hard but we gone get through that and have a good time here with my family. Ok

Fatima: ok.

Zac: good now that you are here I need your help with something so get dress because we have to go to the store.

Fatima: what you getting from the store?

Zac: I'll tell you when we get there. just get dressed. We have to do this quick.

Fatima: alright.

While Fatima got up to do her morning routine, Zac went downstairs

In the living room: