41

Fatima: Hey babe.

Zac: Wassup beautiful. How did your appointment go today?

Fatima: it was good. the doctor said that the babies are starting to move downwards.

Zac: Damn for real. I wish I was there to see that.

Fatima: We wish you were here too, but this is your last day on tour. You will be back with us tomorrow.

Zac: That is true. Then five weeks after that our babies will be here.

Fatima: yes I can't believe it's almost time. speaking of the babies, we still have yet to pick out their names.

Zac: You're right. I was thinking about that.

Fatima: What if we name one of them Tyler.

Zac: No.

Fatima: Why not? That's a cute name.

Zac: You only saying that because you think that man Tyler Lepley is attractive.

Fatima: That's not true.

Zac: What's not true?

Fatima: He is not the reason why I wanna name one of our sons Tyler.

Zac: so you do think he's sexy?

Fatima: Oh god yes.

Zac: Wow.

Fatima: You know I was thinking that, but it wasn't supposed to come out like that.

Zac shook his head.

Fatima: But nobody is sexier than you though.

Zac: nah don't try to fix it. It's cool. I heard H.E.R supposed to be coming to the last show.

Fatima: Zac stop playing with me.

Zac: (smirks) Oh it was all fun and games until the roles were reverse.

Fatima: Zachary.

Zac: I'm trying to see if she really does what she sings about. I wanna see what that every kind of way love is about. I never had that.

Fatima: Zac listen to me closely. It only takes an hour and 10 minutes to fly to Vegas from L.A. play with me if you want to.

Zac: Ok chill. No need to go in to Big tima mode. I'm just joking.

Fatima: Yea well your ass isn't funny, so don't quit your day job.

Zac: You know I'm starting to love jealous Fatima.

Fatima: Mhm. Babe you know what I was thinking?

Zac: what?

Fatima: I think we should redecorate the house.

Zac: What part of the house?

Fatima: the whole thing.

Zac: you wanna redecorate the whole house? Why?

Fatima: I don't think the nursery goes with the rest of the house.

Zac: Ok so why can't we just redecorate the nursery?

Fatima: No babe I don't wanna bring our new born babies in to a house full of old stuff.

Zac: old stuff? Babe we haven't even had that stuff for a full year yet. It still got that new furniture smell and all.

Fatima: (in a sad tone) So you're telling me no.

Zac: No I'm not saying no. I'm just saying babe you are 34 weeks pregnant with not one, but two babies. Are you sure you wanna do this right now?