8

At Montez house:

After the kiss with Fatima, Zac's mind was going a thousand miles per second. His feeling was also all over the place. He didn't really know how to handle everything, so he went to the one person he knew would help him figure it out.

Zac walked up to the door and started knocking on the door like he was making a beat. He didn't stop until Montez opened the door.

Montez: Zac what the fuck. Do you know what time it is?

Zac: I know I'm sorry but I need help with something and I couldn't wait til tomorrow. Can I come in?

Montez: you better be lucky you my boy.

Montez turned to walk in to the living room. Zac walked in the house closing the door behind him.

Montez: what was so urgent that you had to wake me up at 3:30 in the morning.

Zac: yo I kissed Fatima

Montez: I'm sorry you did what?

Zac: I did the fucking tongue tango with Fatima.

Montez takes off running around his house screaming "got one". When he ran back in to the living room he tackled Zac on to the couch.

Zac: come on bro get the fuck off of me.

Montez sits on the couch.

Montez: my fault bro I'm just hype for you.

Zac: why?

Montez: you finally are listening to me.

Zac: man whatever.

Montez: my fault bro you said you needed my help with something and I got carried away. Wassup?

Zac: you think I could actually do this whole love thing?

Montez: hell yea. It's just gone take sometime for you to get it. You are gonna make some mistake I'm not gone lie to you. You just gotta be man enough to own up to your mistakes and try to fix it. Why you keep thinking you're not capable of being loved by a woman or loving a woman?

Zac: because that whole situation with my mom. You know before she left we were real close. It was nothing nobody could tell me about that woman. Then when she left, I felt like it was my fault. Like I did something to make her not love me anymore.

Montez: I get that bro but you gotta realize that this girl is not your mom. You can't keep putting what your mom did to you on other woman. Are there bad woman out there? Hell yea but all girls are not the same. It may feel like that but it's not true.

Zac: I guess you right.

Montez: and another thing if you really like this girl, you can't just say you are gonna change for her, you actually have to put that work in. Words without action don't mean shit to women. Especially the women who have been burnt by multiple men. You have to actually show her you're different.

Zac: I hear you bro.

Montez: now the question is do you wanna be with this girl?

Zac: yea I do.

Montez: how do you know you wanna be with her?

Zac: I don't know bro this shit is different with her. When I was kissing her, I didn't care if we were having sex after or not. I wanted to be with her. Then I can't stop thinking about her. When I see her everything about her just turns me on. From her mind to the way she looks at me.

Montez: well damn little Zacy is growing up. Wait til I tell Rick about this.

Zac: no don't tell that nigga shit. He already criticizes about you and Alexis I don't need him to do that to me and Fatima. This thing I got with Fatima is pure and I don't want him to ruin it before it even starts.