27

4 months later..

At Zac's father's house:

Zac: Liyah come on. I can't believe it still takes you all day to get dress

Liyah: I'm coming. will you stop rushing me? You're gonna be on a jet. you acting like it's gonna leave without you.

Zac: I will stop rushing you if you just pick an outfit already. You acting like you going out to the club.

Liyah: um I'm taking you to the airport. You never know I might find a beautiful girl to take home with me.

Zac: I don't think your fiancée TIFFANY would appreciate that.

Liyah: who said the girl was only for me?

Zac: eww you know what I think I've heard enough. Listen if Fatima gets mad because I'm not at the airport on time I'm sending all that heat to you.

Liyah: if you would get out, I can get dress.

Zac: fine I'm leaving but you have 5 minutes to come down stairs dress and ready.

Liyah: you know if you are in such a rush to get to the plane you could just call a car service.

Zac: that don't make no sense. why would I do that when I got a sister who I just bought a new Mercedes that's gone do it for free.

Liyah: bye Zachary.

Zac leaves Liyah's room to sit with his dad and his new girlfriend Linda downstairs.

Zac: pops I don't know how we went anywhere with Liyah growing up.

Leon: she taking long to get dress?

Zac: I don't know if she getting dress or having a concert. When I walked in her room she was in there singing and dancing.

Leon: you should be used to that. That's always been her routine.

Zac: I know. Im just ready to get back to Fatima.

Linda: I see it all on your face. You ready for your big day?

Zac smiled.

Well they finally made it. This weekend is Zac and Fatima's 1 year anniversary. The past four months has been an eye opener for them. Living together was a new situation for them. They have learned a lot more about each other and their relationship. Moving in together has given them a lot of growth. Their communication skills had gotten even better than it used to be. Zac has been in New York promoting his new EP that just dropped. His song sweet love has been number 1 on billboard charts for two consecutive weeks. While he was home, he decided to spend some much needed time with his family since his sister was coming home the same week. Liyah is a photographer for a lot of celebrities so she goes out of town a lot.

While Zac was in New York, Fatima stayed back to take care of work and to make sure everything was going as planned with their new home which was going to be done in another month or two. The two haven't since each other for about a week but they are meeting each other at the airport to go on their anniversary trip for two weeks.

Zac: yea I'm ready. This trip is going to be a big one for us. Not only does it mark the first year since we made it official, but I'm proposing to her on our anniversary.

Linda: oh you're proposing to her on this trip.

Zac: yea. I had the engagement ring for about four months now.

Zac pulls the box out of his bag and shows his father and Linda.

Linda: ooh that is nice Zachary. You have amazing taste.