19

Rick's house:

Montez pulls up around the same time as Zac. When he got there, he saw Zac banging on the door so he rushed out the car.

Montez: yo Zac

Zac: this nigga not answering the door.

Montez: because it's 3am this nigga probably sleep. Let's come back tomorrow morning.

Zac: nah He put his hands on her tonight, so he gone get fucked up tonight.

Montez: Ard Zac calm down.

Zac: no bro you should have seen her face. That nigga punched her in her face. I don't take that shit kindly.

Montez: damn Rick.

Zac: yea I mean it after tonight that's not my boy no more. Don't ask me to do shit with him because I'm not coming. If he doesn't answer this door in the next 5 seconds I'm kicking this bitch in.

Montez: Ard bro relax I got the key.

Zac: open it them.

Montez: I am nigga chill out.

Montez uses his key to open the door. Soon as the door opens Zac takes off to Rick's bedroom Zac opens the door to see Rick sleep next to a random naked girl. Zac pulls Rick off the bed by his feet making him hit his head on the floor.

Rick: ah shit (Rick holds his head)

Zac: you putting your hands on females now?

Montez finally makes it up to the room.

Montez: yo Zac hold on let the girl get dress and leave the last thing we need is for her to go to the shaderoom telling what happened.

Zac: fine

Montez: aye what's your address so we can get you a Uber home.

Rick: nah you don't gotta go nowhere. these niggas leaving.

Zac: Montez tell this nigga to stop talking before I say fuck the shaderoom and all them dumb ass blog pages.

Montez: Rick shut the fuck up. You already did enough.

Girl: oh my god you are Zachary Taylor!!! I am a big fan. can I get a picture with you?

Zac looks at her like she's crazy.

Montez: yo you naked right now.

Girl: so how many times am I going to meet Zachary Taylor?

Rick: here this nigga go stealing another one of my girls (rick said under his breath)

Zac: you know I usually would do it, but I'm kind of in the middle of something. Can you just get dress and leave?

Girl: oh ok

Zac: yea tell my boy your address and we'll make sure you get home safe.

The girl gives Montez her address while she gets dress. He tells her to wait outside for it. She leaves the room.

Zac: back to you. You like putting your hands on females now?

Rick: I don't know what the fuck you talking about.

Zac: I'm talking about Kyra. She showed up to Fatima's house with bruises on her face.

Rick suck his teeth.

Rick: man that was an accident.

Zac: the way her face looked, you don't do that shit on accident.

Rick: well I did. She fell on my fist. (Rick laughs)