45

The ARIA Resort & Casino:

After court, Deandre drove Zac to a hotel so he could get settle because Asaad and Montez never showed up. Zac couldn't believe that the judge wouldn't let him go home. It was already bad enough that he was in trouble with the law, now he has to stay in Vegas until the charges were dropped and who knows how long that is going to take dealing with Zeke. Zac was finally able to get his phone back from the officers, so he was calling all of the people who were blowing his phone up while he was locked up, starting with his grandmother.

Zac: Grandma how did your bible study group find out? Everybody in there is 65 and up.

Eleanor: Shirley heard it from her Granddaughter and she went on to tell Irene. You know that girl couldn't hold water even if Jesus himself asked her to. Shirley is always in everybody else's business when she needs to worry about her own. She needs to be worried about why this is her son's third trip back to the rehab center.

Zac: Grandma stop. Remember God doesn't like ugly.

Eleanor: I'm just saying she needs to worry about her family and not mines. All she and Irene do is gossip. I can't stand it.

Zac: Grandma why you acting like you don't gossip about the people in your church?

Eleanor: I don't know what you are talking about. I do not talk about them people.

Zac: You're the one that told me that one of the ministers got caught cheating on her husband with the Organ player.

Eleanor: Boy I did not tell you that.

Zac: Ok if you say so.

Bobby: (in the background) Eleanor I done told you to stop gossiping on my phone. You and Pam stay on the phone for hours just judging people. You the reason why the damn bill so high.

Eleanor: Bobby shut the hell up. Me and Pam do not be on this phone talking about people. We talk about our stories (the soaps).

Bobby: I didn't know deacon Johnson was on the young and the restless. What episode was that?

Eleanor: Bobby you know how to work a nerve. You do know I cook all of your meals right. Say one more thing and the next thing I'm going to gossip about is how I spent your life insurance check.

Bobby: One more thing.

Eleanor grabbed a remote off the coffee table and threw it at Bobby.

Bobby: Hey woman. That almost hit me.

Eleanor: Good. Now back to you Zachary. When we agree to let you pursue this music career, you made us a promise that you wouldn't let that world be a bad influence on you and ever since then you have been getting in trouble left and right.

Zac: Grandma This is my first time having charges pressed against me.

Eleanor: What about when you were 17?

Zac: That doesn't count. Grandpa called the cops on us for borrowing his car. I can't believe he made everybody leave us in the jail for the whole weekend. Then gave us an ass whooping.

Eleanor: But you didn't do it again.

Zac: That's because every time we thought about it the mark from the ass whooping started stinging.

"Knock knock knock"

Zac: Grandma let me call you back someone is at my door.

Eleanor: Ok, but call me right back because we are not done talking about this. You were wrong and you know it.