11

At Fatima's house:

Fatima was in her bedroom getting ready for tonight when she heard her phone ringing. As she went to check to see who was calling her, she saw it was Zac so she answered.

Fatima: hey

Zac: hey you ready?

Fatima: no I'm doing my make up right now.

Zac: you don't need no make up. You look good without it.

Fatima: how would you know that? you have never seen me without makeup.

Zac: educated guess.

Fatima: mhm. I have to finish getting ready.

Zac: ok I'm outside whenever you're ready.

Fatima: what do you mean you're outside?

Zac: look outside your window.

Fatima went to look out her window and there he was standing next to a car smiling and waving.

Fatima: Zac I thought we were meeting each other there. And how did you know where I live?

Zac: I have my ways.

Fatima: Kyra told you didn't she?

Zac: I'm not giving you my sources.

Fatima: mhm

Zac: look my grandmother would whoop my ass if she found out I let you drive to our first date. I may seem like a player but I was raised to be gentlemen. So that means no more driving for you when I'm around, so hurry up.

Fatima: ok give me a second.

Outside of Fatima's house:

45 minutes later, Fatima finally came out.

Zac: Wow you look beautiful

Fatima: thank you. You don't look too bad yourself.

Zac starts posing.

Zac: you know I tried to show out a little bit for you.

Fatima: I see and you did good.

Zac: thank you.

Fatima: you got us a driver?

Zac: yeah I figured that if I was driving, I would be too focus on the road and I want my main focus to be on you all night, so I told my driver to drive tonight.

Fatima: aww

Zac opened the door for Fatima. Fatima was shocked by the sight.

 Fatima was shocked by the sight

Fatima: Zaaaacccc

Zac: what? Is it too much? It's probably too much. The truth is I have never actually bought flowers for a girl before and I didn't know what to get or how much to get, so I just took a guess. If it's too much, I can take some out.