34

After proposing to Fatima, Zac was ready to have his fiancée all to himself. So as everyone was crowding her to see the ring and to ask her how she felt, Zac disappeared for 30 minutes. He knew that Fatima's feet were killing her, so he decide to go upstairs to run her a bath. It wasn't just a regular bath. It was an epsom salt bath. Zac wanted to make sure that Fatima's first pregnancy was one to remember. he wanted to make sure she felt comfortable and stressed free.

At the last doctor appointment, Zac asked the doctor what was some things he could do as the father and the person not carrying the baby to keep the pregnancy as smooth as possible. one of things she told him about was the Epsom salt bath. she said that this will help reduce stress and soothe any sore muscles. Zac figured that today was the best day to try it out, plus this is something Fatima has been talking about doing since her belly started growing more. Once he was done getting everything right for the bath, It was time to go get Fatima.

Zac: (yells) Yo let me get everybody's attention real quick. I first wanna say that me and Ti appreciate everyone for coming out and celebrating with us. We especially appreciate all the expensive ass gifts you guys brought, but I want to be alone with my fiancée and I have been sharing her with y'all long enough.

Fatima walked up to Zac.

Fatima: Zac stop.

Zac: What you mean stop? I'm trying to start on our late night activities and they are messing that up by being here.

Fatima: Babe just wait. the party is almost over.

Zac: Babe these are black people. they don't know how to leave. I bet you if I kick them out now, it's still gone be a couple of them talking by their cars by time we get done cleaning.

Fatima: No it won't so stop being rude.

Zac: Ok do me a favor.

Fatima: What?

Zac: Come upstairs with me real quick

Fatima: Why?

Zac: Just come on I wanna show you something real quick.

Fatima: Ok, but Zac if you are taking me up here to try and get some ass from me while our guest is down here. I promise you, lotion will be your best friend tonight.

Zac: (holds his hand to his chest) Is sex all you think about woman? It's more to life than sex.

Fatima: (rolls her eyes) Whatever come on.

Zac scooped Fatima up bridal style causing her to giggle. Zac began walking to the bathroom in their bedroom.

Fatima: oh my god babe is this the epsom salt bath I was telling you about?

Zac: yes it is. I know that from being at work and carrying our babies, you haven't really had a chance to relax. I figure I would help you with that tonight.

Fatima: aww babe. you are so sweet and considerate.

Zac: that's only because you make me wanna be this way future Mrs. Taylor.

Fatima: ooh I love the sound of that.

Zac: good get used to it because that's all you baby.

Fatima wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Zac: now do you still wanna wait til the party is officially over for this bath or can I start kicking people out.

Fatima looked at the bath and back to him.

Fatima: oh no it's time for everybody to go.

Zac: that's what I'm talking about. you get in the tub and relax. I will go kick the people out.