✨Episode 31✨

Hey I am here with another episode. Yesterday I feel like to write one more episode because in this Wednesday I think I can't upload any episode. So I upload it today. Enjoy !!

Disclaimer ⚫️

In this episode I am talking about the deep wounds, breathing problems and injuries. If you all not ok to read them then just not do ok. But if you are then, hey if you have problem then you have to skip that part. I don't know my mind is say that don't say them to read on your own risk, I have to say that don't read if you don't feel good. This the main point.

In this Episode Taehyung got injured but this is a fictional story so don't be serious ok. Nothing can happend to our Taehyung. He is and have to always fit and fine. Healthy and golu molu like this

And yes he is our strong boy so nothing can't happen to him

And yes he is our strong boy so nothing can't happen to him. Thu thu thu thu Nazar na lage ⚫️🧿

Akshra: Dii jaldi xxxx hospital mai
ajao.

Y/n: Ha mai niklti hu ghar sai.

Y/n went to car and start drove it. So many negative things come in her mind and she just want to ignore them and wants that whatever she think is not going to happen but it is difficult for her, her gut feeling say something else.

Y/n enter in the hospital and went to Reception

Y/n: Can I get to know the room of Mr. Kim Taehyung?

Receptionist: Mam, Room no. 111.

Y/n: Okay thank you.

Receptionist: Mam but we can't gave you the permission to go you have to tell what s the relation of yours with them.

Y/n: Soon to be Wife.(She don't wait for that receptionist reply and run to find to room)

106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111 At the front of the door she saw all the family members sit on the benches. Mrs Singh console Mrs Kim and Jungkook also crying in the embrace of Akshra. Jimin control herself to console his dad. Yeah Mr Kim is not the real Dad of his. He is a adopted child. But he never felt like that. He knows hat how much hard for them. He is not their blood but he felt like he have no soul in his body when he got to know about Taehyung. Then how hurtful for Mr kim and Mrs Kim. Sneha herself a Doctor and she take up the reponsibility of Taehyung's all tests and surgeries.

All noticed that Y/n came. Y/n is about to go infront of the room where is the window to see Taehyung but Jimin came in front of Y/n.

Y/n: Bh..ai pl..ease ge.t asi..de(but jimin not)

Y/n: Bhai pleasee...(while holding jimin)

Jimin just nooded in disagree and hold Y/n

Y/n: BHAI PLEASE GET ASIDE I WANT TO SEE TAE......(She give a jerk to jimin and push him a little but ended up regret.