✨️Episode 29✨️

Next Morning

All do their morning routine and after breakfast. Jungkook and Akshra also went from their while talking about a thing. They both looks little worried.

Junkook: But how can we tell them?

Akshra: Now don't ask me you are the one who said to me that you go to them for talk and when in morning you said you want help then I didn't deny. But this is not mean I have to say.

Jungkook: But Akshuu how can I talk about it.

Akshra: You have to talk by your mouth by speaking. I think now I have not to tell all functions of body.
I know it is difficult but if you feel like that then ok I also help you.

They both went to the room of Mr and Mrs kim.

Akshra: Look I knock the door and when they come outside then just tell them.

Jungkook: OK then. Jungkook you can do. You have nothing to do just say "Akshra and me like each other and after Sneha eonnie and jimin hyungs weeding....." Akshra I forgot another lines what I have to say.

Akshra: How I know about, you said me that you know what to say but just come with me for support.

Jungkook: This is not any essay that I am the one who only knows I have to express my feelings. So tell me what I have to say.

Akshra: OK ok.. I tell you, you have to say that Akshra and me like each other and we want to be together. Ok

Jungkook: OK.. Jungkook be strong, you have to say this (for a little time he repeat the line that akshra told as a mantra. When he make it then he said akshra to knock)

Akshra knock the door but getting a response a little loud

"YES"

They both open the door but no one is there.

Akshra: No one is here then who say come from the room

?? We Don't say to come from the room we say Yes and you can also look behind of yours.

???: Because we are behind of both of you when you prepare yourself.

Akshra & Jungkook : Mumma-papa Eomma-Appa.

Jungkook: we have to tell you all that

Mrs Singh: We hear your talks so why you have to worry to tell us.

Mrs Kim: From when??(They both understand that they are asking when their relationship start)

Akshra: Umm from the haldi ceremony.

Mr kim: Good.

Jungkook: What good Appa?

Mr kim: I mean Good that you both choose a correct person for you.

Jungkook: soo that means you aggre for marriage.

Mr Singh: Yes

They both look at eachother in excitement and jump on their parents.

Jk and akshra: Thank you thank you soo muchhh.

Mr kim: We also told Mr jeon and Mrs jeon. They didn't know about it. And off course they are also happy to know that.

Mrs singh: But there is one problem we have to do the marriage order wise. We do the Kabier's first because in most of the house rituals is that we have to do the marriage first of youngest Kid. But after that we have to do order wise in older. And After Sneha we have to do Y/n's marriage.

Mr Kim: So we have also to find a good boy for her.

Jungkook: No worry to find?

All olders: Why??