✨️Episode 22✨️

Taehyung: A NOTE

He took the note and the note is " I want peace, just and just peace" this is written on the front page. He showd to akshra. Akshra's eyes widen to see the note.

Taehyung: This note looks old.

Akshra: Yes because this was written in past 5 years. When ritesh was in jail me and Y/n dii went to jail to meet her. We thought that we says to her that he did wrong and he have not to do this. We hope that he understand but not, he didn't listen to us then dii write a note to him and we just come back.

Taehyung: Then why this note is here..... wait...see there some also written at back.

They read " I am soo sorry my love but I can't gave you peace but yes I take the peace today from everything that is yours. I think you understand that EVERYTHING THAT IS YOURS.Now we celebrate two celebration one is mere saale ki shadi and one is ours."
Your Physco lover
RITESH

Akshra: We have to find her.

Taehyung: Yes come with me.

??: Waittt

Akshra: Jimin bhaiya, Jungkook, Sneha di app yaha..

Jimin: We are also come with you.

Taehyung: but hyung the weedi...

Jimin: Just shut your mouth and come we have so much less time.

All: OK let's go.

They all went in 2 cars in one car jimin and Sneha. In other akshra, taehyung and Jungkook.

Akshra on call: hello can you send me the cctv footage of past 1 hour... Yes ok send me fast.
She got a vedio

Akshra: Taehyung bhai see he is ritesh he kidnapped dii. Jungkook please call the police to get this car of car no. xxxx

Jungkook: I call the police, they stop all the roads that connect to our mansion. I hope he caught and nothing happened to Y/n eonnie.

Taehyung: Stay positive. Nothing will happen to my Y/n. Nothing.

Akshra on call with Sneha.
Akshra: Dii Say jimin bhai to come on xxx road.

Sneha: Okk.

They all went there and police also came.

Police Man: Mam all roads got vlocked but he can ran away from one place.

Sneha: From where.

Police Man: See there is a forest. From that forest a way is there to go next side where also a roads which is out of the are. We can't block that area because of construction work.

Jungkook: whatt then we have to go in the forest because this the only way where he can went because from other way he can't because of police.

Police man: No sir we can't allow you to go in that Forrest. Because the danger level is high in night time.

Akshra: So what we do now?(urge to cry but control herself and Jungkook notice her and hug her to give comfort)

Police Man 2 : Sir we found a jumka near the forest. Is this is ...

Taehyung: (take the jhumka from the man) Th..his is Y/n's Jh..umka.(he make a fist on it.

Police: So team we have to ahead to Forrest.

Jimin: We also come with you all.

Police: No sir we can't take any risk you can't come with us.