✨️Episode 4✨️

......At dinning table.......

Mr. Singh: Kabier, we fixed your marriage with a girl. She is from a good family and we also know her family.

Y/n & Akshra & Sneha: (Shocked)

Mrs. Singh: Yes, and we know you also like her and you...(Kabier choaked his food)

(Sneha gave him a glass of water)

Y/n: Are you all right?

Kabier: Hmm, Mumma Papa, I don't want to marry anyone.

Mr. Singh: Why? Why are you not? First yours sisters reject to marrying but at that time I understand that they want to become independent, but you are independent and jobbing in a big company then why?

Mrs. Singh: I know why, because he loves someone else. I am right na, kabier.

Kabier: Yes.(down his face)

Y/n: But how do you know mumma?

Mrs. Singh: I heard you all when you chit-chat in the garden about her gf.

Y/n & Sneha & Akshra Pov : Bhaisab, ab to ham gaye.

Mr. Singh: Kabier, if you love anyone's so..(all get scared) Tell me naa who is she if you don't told me so how we talk about both of your marriage to her parents.

Kabier: Ahhh..(in relief)Thank you so much papa.

(We all smile at looking each other then kabier told everything then mumma and papa agree and they decided that they talk to Eun's parents.

................Time skips to bedroom.................

Y/n: Thank god mumma, papa agree to yours marriage. So we haven't to worry from our side.

Akshra: Kabier, I want to talk Eun, please call him.

Nikita: Yes, I am also.(excited)

Y/n: Yaa, I am also call him fast and do vedio call, OK.

Kabier: Okok... didiyo(He call eun and she suddenly takes the call)

Eun: Oh Hii Kabu.. (Y/n, akshra and sneha be like ohhh kabu.. with teasing way) How are u? I miss you so much. Is you talk to your parents bout us. Tell me quickly I am so cuirious about their answer.

Kabier: Relax Eun relax, you don't think these are so much questions at a time. at first I have a good news that mumma and papa accepted our relationship.

Eun: What? Woww. I am so glad, I also talk to our parents and they also accept you as son in law.

Kabier: Woww.. that means we haven't to worry now beacuse our family is with us in this decision. aahh( Akshra pinched him because now they want to talk to him)Yes one more thing Eun that my sisters want to talk to you.

Eun: OHH... Of COURSE.(Suddenly Y/n snatches the phone and they all start to talk and chit chat with their bhabhi).

So our this episode is completed armies...

I hope you all like this episode and wait for next episode armies till take care.

Please votee..... 🤞

Bye Bye.................. ✨💜✨