✨️Episode 24✨️

Taehyung: Now we have to go home. It is too late now, Everyone waiting for us. Hmm..?

Y/n: Okay....(noods her head in acceptance)

They both ahead to Singh's Mansion

Jimin, Sneha, akshra and Jungkook went first there and tell all of them that what happend. All are waiting for them and also worried for Y/n.

Taehyung & Y/n reach to Mansion

They both walked inside, Taehyung gave her support because she feel little weakness.

When Mr and Mrs Singh saw them they run to Y/n and hug her.

Mr Singh: Sorry Mera bachha mai khuch bhi nhi kar paya tumhari safety ke liye. (Sorry my kid I can't do anything for your safety)

Y/n: Nhi papa koi bhi galti nhi hai apki ok. You don't have to take a unwanted guilt.

Mrs Singh: Ha apki koi galti nhi, meri galti hai kal se ye thodi pareshan si or dukhi lag rahi thi par Maine eske liye thoda bhi samay nhi Nikala isse puchne ke liye ki kya preshan kar raha hai ise. Sorry Mera beta.
( Yes there is no fault is yours , I am faulty, from yesterday she is little disturbed or bother but I don't make up a little time for asking her that what bothering her.

What if something happend to him. Then I can't live.(Mr and Mrs Singh control themselves not to cry because they can't cry in front of Y/n if they then she broke from inside.

Y/n: Mumma Papa don't be worry na I am fit and fine nothing happend to me. Thank to God and thank to them that they reach on time. Now don't be cry today is weeding of Kabier and eun and I know you all don't tell them and it is also good. Don't tell them that happen today.

Y/n saw Mrs Kim that she crying silently. She went to her and wipes her tears. She got shocked that how Y/n knows that's she is crying. Y/n noode her head in disagree to cry. And Mrs Kim hummed.

Akshra: But dii I tell to Kab..

Kabier: What happend here and when you came dii you know I am waiting for you a long time. Why are going to store between our weeding ceremony.

Eun: Yes Y/n you know we think anything happend to you.

Y/n: Nothing happend to me and I remind a important work that I have to go and one more thing I have to do then it takes some more time. I am so so so sorry guys. But Congratulations mere bhai or meri bhabhi ji( hugs to both of them and they both also hug her tightly)

All member except y/n and Taehyung saw eun and kabier in shocking send in a questionable face. But whyyy..???

Mr kim : I think we have to go to our rooms we have also wake earlier tomorrow for some more ceremony.

Akshra and y/n went to the room where all youngers present.
I think you know that for today also the all youngers sleep together.

In room

All goes to freshen up and change their dress in casual dress.

Jungkook: Is Sneha eonnie slept??

Jimin: Hmm I think she was tired so.

Akshra: But she never slept so early then today how?

Y/n: Why are you all so much worried for only a simple thing that she sleep early. Off course she is tired today because of weeding and also because of me. Just sleep you all also you all also tired so much and also in so much tension. And guys I am so sorry that what happe...

Jimin: Y/n.. Why are you saying this Haa aa we are friends and also we all have different relations with you. I am right guys,! Like me as your older hyung I mean bhaiya.

Jungkook : Me as your younger bhai.

Akshra: And I don't think that I have to tell you that hamara rishta kya khelata hai.

Jimin: And Taehyung??(smirks at him)

Taehyung: Me??..umm..

Akshra: And we all also know that app fono ka kya rishta khelata hai and now we also know that you both start being a Tamatar.

Jungkook : Then go and sleep because I can't control myself for teasing you Mr broooo...( Smirkly smile)

Taehyung: Ok ok... let's sleep

But internally

Why they are saying like that

Why they are saying like that. Are they adjust any camera in our car that they know what happend and talks between us.

And they all sleep like yesterday they sleep in pairs.

Jimin & Sneha 😊

Akshra & Jungkook 😚

Taehyung & Y/n😁

At Kabier and eun room

Eun: Kabier why are we lying to them don't you think if Y/n dii knows about this than how guilty she feels.

Kabier: I know Eun but if we don't act than she feel an another guild that dii destroy our weeding day because we know the incident that happened today.( make a fist of his hands) he deserves a worst punishment.

Eun: Not worst but worst punishment.

Eun and kabier lies to y/n that they don't know anything about the incident that happend with her.

We also see a small and Lovely moment of Y/n and her parents

And the youngers suspect little that why Sneha sleep early. She is tired or any other reason?

Now this is the end of this episode I hope you all like this.

Voteeee.... pleaseeee😭

Tata🌷✨️