✨️Episode 13✨️

Taehyung: Y/naaa...(A drop of tear dripped from his eyes.
Taehyung run toward Y/n.But she is okay only she got scratches on her body because of falling on the ground.

Taehyung: (Hug him tightly)Y/n are you okay. Is you got hurt?(worried)

Y/n: Yes I am alright. Nothing happens to me.

All went to them worriedly and Kabier went to Eun and he set him up.

Akshra: What I am alright? You got scratch di

Y/n: It is nothing.

Jk: Not now eonni. You got hurt and you don't accept it. Anyways jimin Akshra please get the first aid box from the car.

When Akshra about to go the man who drives the car want to run from there but Tae notice him and went to the gate of the car and grab his collar. His anger is noticed by everyone.

Taehyung: YOU FUCKING BASTARD. IS YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE.
All were shocked to Taehyung's anger beacuse they never saw him that much angery specialy the Kim's because they know about the story of Taehyung.

Namjoon: Let's him go Taehyung and call the police but you don't do anything because if you do somethingwrong in anger is it is out of control from us (separate him from the man but not able to separate him because Taehyung is in so much anger and hold his collar very tightly.

Jungkook: Taehyung hyeong he is drunk. See these bottles of Alcohol.(pointing at the car)

Y/n: Le...et him go Ta..ehyu...ng(his in pain)

Jisoo: No Y/n he did wrong.
Taehyung release his collar.

Taehyung: Call the police jimin.

Man: No noo please

Taehyung: Just shut your mouth if you don't want to go hospital.

After that police is also came and he arrested him.

Lisa: Now let's go. Today is done so much thing now let's go home.

Everyone expect lisa: OK

Taehyung helped Y/n to set hi up and when she about to walk but can't walk when they saw that why she can't walk. She got wound on her leg.

Akshra: Y/n you got wound on your leg and you said that "no I am fine"( in mimicring way)

Y/n: So what I can walk. Ok!(She take some step and about to fall but taehyung hold her)

Taehyung: Ya ya we see how much distance you can walk.

Y/n: But I....
Y/n didn't complete her words before it Taehyung picked Y/n in bridal style.

Y/n: Ta..ehyung I can walk wh....

Taehyung: Shhhh........
Y/n is so embarrassed and hide her face in Taehyung's chest.

Akshra: kuch to hai(Smirk)

Jungkook: What kuch to hai?(raise one eyebrow)

Akshra: Kuch nhi I me..ean Nothing.

........To be continued.........

This episode is completed here. I hope you all like this.

Thank you for your support I am so gratefull to have these much views.😊

Love you all💜🤌🏻

Bye bye ✨️💜✨️