CHAPTER 30

Rebecca

I’ve been in bliss since Freen and I finally confessed our love for each other. It might be too fast for both of us to feel this kind of love and intimacy towards each other but I think this is how mysterious love is. You can never choose the person you love unless you want to oppose it.

My feelings for Freen are something I have never felt for anyone. Everything is unexpected and unexplainable. All I know is that I love her, I wanna be with her, and I care so much about her.

The connection that bonds are so strong and pure. The passion that we both felt immediately brought us to an intimate experience. I've never thought of myself as a person urging for sexual desire but when it comes to Freen, all my inhibitions and beliefs were banished in a second. Her stare, her touch, and her kisses are something that makes me feel alive. It awakens this intimate feeling inside me and only she can do that.  I can’t believe I made love to her, twice, I might say but I didn’t regret anything.

I already finished dressing up after showering in Freen’s bathroom. She chose to take a bath at the bathroom down the stairs which I was thankful for because just thinking of us showering together made my face heat up. I might not control myself to kiss and touch her if we were in one room again. You are a pervert Rebecca.

I wore the clothes that Freen lent to me. It is a simple white dress. Good thing, we have the same body build although Freen is a little taller than me. I went down to the living room and waited for her.

“Are you ready?” Freen asked after some minutes. I look at her and smile immediately.
Gosh, her beauty is breathtaking. I said to myself while admiring her. She is wearing a black fitted shirt paired with white cargo pants, but she still manages to look gorgeous.

“Stop looking at me, Rebecca. I might melt at my place.” She said and laughed.

“I’m sorry, it’s just that, I can’t take my eyes off you. How can you be so gorgeous even with simple clothes on? “I said while walking slowly towards her.

“Hahaha, now you’re the one talking using flowery words. I was simply born gorgeous, Rebecca.” She said while grabbing my waist and giving me a peck on my cheek.

“Hahaha, you are so full of yourself,” I said laughing.

“How can you be so beautiful even without trying?” She asked while giving me butterfly kisses all over my face. Her action tickles me and at the same time gives me the desire to kiss her passionately.

“Because I was also born beautiful,” I said.
Freen’s lips are now traveling down my jaw and to my neck.

“Freen” I instantly uttered her name because of the desire that was building up in my body.

“You smell so good, Rebecca.” She said slowly and inhaled my neck.

Gosh, if she does not stop doing this, we might end up making love again. As much as I want her, we need to stop this time and go on with our plans today.

“Freen, I think we need to go now,” I said softly and tried my best not to be tempted by her charm.

“Ok, I will let you go this time.” She said, pouting her plum lips. She looks really cute sometimes.

Freen gave me a quick kiss before letting me go. She held my hand and guided me towards the exit door going to her garage. I’ve noticed that she has another car in the garage.

“Is that also your car, Freen?”

“Yeah. I usually use that black Ford when I am going to work and other public stuff. But I use this BMW car when it’s something very personal and when I need to hide from the eyes of the public. For safety purposes.” She answered.