Stiix and Stones and Temple on Haunted Hill

The next day at Steep Wisdom, Wu is training Nya. They were behind the shop with a small pond with stones in it. Trees surrounded the area with cherry blossoms dotting in the leaves. The water swirled around the stones calmly with a gentle breeze coming through. Cinder sat on a nearby stone as he watched the session at hand.

"Your training to become the Master of Water begins now. To become water, you must find its qualities within yourself. While earth is strong and air is fluid, water can be both, strong and fluid. Over time, it's strong enough to carve this rock. Or if I use my cup to stop its flow, it can adapt. It's flexible, shapeless. You put water in a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Be water, Nya." Wu imparted as he brought a hand into the pond and bringing up some water. The liquid pour out in between his fingers as he held it up. Cinder thought of what Sensei said to the Samurai and ponders on it knowing his ability to control multiple elements, he could learn to master the element as with the others he has.

"On your hands!" Wu demands, causing the dragonet to come out of his thoughts as he sees Nya does a handstand on the rock she was on. The Sensei nodded approvingly.

"Very good. Your mother would be proud."

"I hate to break it to you, but sometimes Elemental Powers can skip a generation. Maybe you're wrong about me." Nya grunts as her body shook from handstanding. "If the ninja so desperately need my help, isn't it best if I'm Samurai X?"

"Samurai X cannot do Spinjitzu." Wu chuckles as he Spinjitzus his way off the rock. "And Samurai X cannot unlock her own Elemental Dragon." The Sensei moved his body and hands as gold and white energy swirled as he summons his dragon.

"You never told us you could do that." Nya said astonished as the Sensei petted its head. Cinder jumped off the stone he's sitting on and walk over to the pair, also astonished at the Sensei's power and skill he hold. The dragon then noticed the dragonet coming up and coo'ed quietly and rubbed the dragonet's mane. Cinder warbled in content at the attention he's getting.

"A Sensei never tells. Besides, water is the only weapon against a ghost, for though they can pass through solid objects, they cannot pass through what never stands still. What's flexible to us is rigid to them. And since the ninja no longer have their Elemental Powers, it's all but imperative that you go with the flow. One hand!" Wu said and throws his cup to her to catch.

"Unh! Oh." Nya utter as she trembled with one arm holding her weight as she caught the cup.

"To find your Full Potential, we must find what makes you weak, for in your weakness—" Wu was cut off.

"Lies strength? Yeah, I got it. And I don't mean to boast, but I'm pretty good at almost everything I pick up. Can you even count the times I've had to rescue the boys?" Nya said boastfully

"Yes, Nya. Your merits don't go unnoticed, but by the end of the day, we will find your flaw. Before then, the bucket test!" Wu said and throws her a bucket.

"The bucket test?" Nya questioned

"Simple: fill it with water. When it is completely full, your training today is done." Wu said simply as the Samurai scoops up some water, but notices it's leaking through a hole. She groans.

"I said it was simple, not easy. Go with the flow." Wu said and sat down on a stone. Cinder look at the Sensei in confusion at this test, but Wu smiled and shook his head. Cinder was about to ask why the Sensei was smiling when Nya came back over with bucket and brings it over to the duo.