Blackout and the Curse of the Golden Master

"We've been digging for so long, I think I forgot what we're looking for!" Cole groaned as he searched through a pile of junk

"A jiggly compact compress converter. Or was it a compress compact jiggly converter? Whatever it is, if it can get us back to New Ninjago City any sooner, it's worth finding." Kai said but pulling a piece out causes the piles of junk to crush them both

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Kai and Cole yelled in surprise. Cinder shook his head at them, watching them going through the junk piles at Jay's parent's junkyard. It have been a few days since they shut down the power to the city, disabling the Nindroids, but left them stranded with no ride. But apparently Jay told the team that his parents might have the parts to convert one of their vehicles to using solar energy to get them back to the city. So right now Cole, Kai, Jay, and his dad were scouting for parts for the conversion. The dragonet was sitting near the elderly couple's caravan where Jay's mom, Nya, Zane, and P.I.X.A.L. were inside. He knew what the white ninja was doing: he was giving up half his power source to get her back online. But wasn't sure it was going to work, but hoping that it would worked.

Cinder shook his head again and enter the caravan to see the female android waking up.

"Where am I? What happened?" P.I.X.A.L. said in confusion but then sees Zane's open chest panel. "You gave me half your power source. My processor does not compute."

"You are the only one who knows Borg's system. You are vital to the mission. And, you are vital to me." Zane said with a smile

"Ooh. Robot love. Call me a sucker, but if they have half of what you and Jay have—" Edna was then cut off by P.I.X.A.L.

"Nya and Jay? Judging from Perfect Match compatibility, perhaps Nya and Cole would be a closer comparison."

"Nya and Cole are a better match?" Edna said in shock

"Don't you mean Jay? Perhaps her processor was damaged." Zane questioned with a concerned look in his face. Cinder looked at the situation and eyes widen when Jay entered when nobody hear him.

"My processor is fully operational. The Perfect Match for Nya isn't Jay, but Cole." P.I.X.A.L. confirmed

"Cole's her perfect match?!" Jay said in shock

"Jay..." Nya said and before she could explain what happened Cole came in with Kai.

"Ha, it's so quiet in here. What did I miss? Another signature Jay Walker gut buster?" He said not knowing what would happen next.

"Oh, you backstabbing, no good...! YAAAAH!!!!!" Jay yells and leaps at Cole.

"What's wrong with you?!" Cole shouts in surprise and the two begin to fight. They both went out the door and to the yard of the junkyard. Cinder ran after them to see if he can get them to stop fighting and calm down.

"Oh, you know why you're the Black Ninja? 'Cause it's the color of your heart!" Jay said angrily and grab his Techno Blade

"Oh yeah? Well what's the point in being a Blue Ninja? Unless you're trying to hide out in some goofy clown college!" Co.e said back angrily and grabs his Techno Blade

"Ooh! You take that back! There are reputable performers that attend clown college!"

"I don't see why you want to settle this arm wrestling! You know I have super strength!"