The Royal Blacksmiths and the Green Ninja (Family Reunion/Argument)

Cinder woke up and stretched, and grumbled. Lately he's been doing the same over and over: get up, go to school, watch his dad's practices, go home, do homework, and sleep, repeat. Today he thought something else was going on. His dad was excited for some reason, and decided not to ask him. Today, when school was over for the day he went to the studio and noticed that his dad wasn't there, so he headed home. Once he got home and opens the front door, he sees his dad in the living room cleaning up, excitement on his face. Cinder asks him why he's so happy.

"Your brother's coming home son, I'm excited for what he learned." Lou said

Cinder was surprised, his brother is finally coming home? He was happy, but have mixed feelings about this. He was happy for him to come home, but why now? It has been a few years since he last saw his brother. He shook his head and went to do homework, ate a piece of raw meat, and took a shower. He read a book on the history on a race of snakes called Serpentine. He then said good night to his dad and went to sleep.

"Cole better has a reason why he hasn't spoken or visited me or dad." Cinder thought as he fell asleep

———————————————————————

Cole sat at the table in the bridge of the Bounty with the others. Trying to figure out how to stop Pythor from unleashing the Great Devourer. They were all looking at a hologram of a Fang Blade.

"They got the first one, but there are three more, and we just need one to stop Pythor. They have a map, and we don't, so the question remains: how are we gonna find them first?" Said Nya.

"I still can't get over the fact that you were the mysterious Samurai. Is anyone else blown away like I am?" Said Jay, awe on his face

"We're over that. Can we move on?" Kai said, annoyed

"Someone's a little hot under the collar." Jay said gibberish

"It appears his impatience is because he has not found inner peace and unlocked his full potential like you and I have, Jay." Said Zane. Cole sighs, he wonders why Kai is being like this. He is the serious guy in the team with super strength. Even though he was scared of some stuff. But he looked at the blade and wondered why it looked so familiar. Then realization came through his thoughts.

"I remember where I saw this before."

"Great observation, Mr. Roboto, but Cole hasn't found it either" Kai saids

"I got it" Cole said in triumph

"You've unlocked it? Oh, why am I the only one!?" Kai said in dismay

"No, I figured out where I recognized the Fangblade from. I have a picture of it." Cole said and went to grab his photo album. Running back to the shared bedroom he grabs the album and returns to the bridge.

"I got it!" He opened up his photo album, flipped through the pages, and found what he was looking for.

"Back where I grew up, there's this pretty big competition where every year the winner gets the Blade Cup. My dad's won it multiple times." He said, remembering the good memories of his father at a younger age.

"You never told us your dad was an accomplished athlete. What sport?" Zane asked, curious

"Oh, h-he's a, uh...a blacksmith." Cole said nervously