The Day Ninjago Stood Still and Last Voyage

Cinder sat off to the side as he watched the other ninja trained Lloyd. The green ninja was blindfolded and looked around trying to see the other ninja, but couldn't with the fold on his face. Cinder wondered why this was necessary, but thought nothing of it as a part of training, so he watch.

"Don't rely on your eyes. Use your ears." Cole said as then Dareth walked into the room.

"Uh, guys, I'm teaching a class later, so I'd appreciate a clean dojo."

The ninja ignore him and kept fighting, Jay knocked into Dareth's collection of fake trophies. Cinder also have to moved as Zane was thrown into the wall above where the purple dragon was sitting and continued watching,

"Aah!" Jay said

"Ah! No, no, no! No, no, no! No! No, no, no." Dareth said and opens a window to prevent it from being broken by Jay, who was sent flying by Lloyd.

"Aah!" Jay yell as he went through in.

Then Lloyd uses his Fire powers and set a small patch of carpet on fire.

"No, no, no, no!" Dareth said as he puts it out and sighs. Cinder sniggers and leaves the room and heads upstairs to the Bounty. After the events in the museum, Lloyd's mom Misako join the team and helping with the prophecy of the green ninja. The young lady asked him questions of his biology, strengths, and weaknesses and etc.... He didn't mind about his race's history, even though most of it was on a parchment, and was happy for it to be documented.

He was soon up on the roof and carefully climb up onto the deck, He was still injured from the attack with the Stone Warrior a few days ago. His legs were fully healed along with his tail but was told to take it easy for a few weeks. Unfortunately his wings were taking longer to heal so he was reading books and drawing, and he was loving the calm and peacefulness of it. Drawing animals and even dragons from the internet, sometimes drawing himself in different posts.

Cinder was up on the Bounty and went downstairs to his room to grab a book when he hears Wu and Misako talking and then Wu knocking over something .

"Hmm, my. There's so much. It will take days." Wu said

"I should have chosen you." Misako said and Cinder heard Wu sighs

"The past is the past."

"Yes, but there's always the future." Misako said and before Cinder could heard more he felt the ground rumbling. Cinder squeak and stumbled into the room. Cinder blush in embarrassment from the surprise.

"The ground moves. I fear unnatural causes." Wu said and looks at Cinder. "Stay here. You aren't fully heal from the Stone Warrior's attacks." Cinder sighs and agrees and watched the two go down to the dojo. Cinder looked around.

"Well, might as well grab a couple of books to read while the others help save the citizens."

—————————————————————————————

"As this army of stone statues sweeps over the city, no one is safe. Mayhem and destruction are their only want. Attempts at communication have failed, prohibiting even the desperate option of surrender! The mayor has already called for a massive evacuation!"