The Greatest Fear of All and Corridor of Elders

The Elemental Masters fly on their Dragons back to Ninjago. After finding out that each one can summon a dragon with their powers when Chen took their vehicles. The man was successful to transform him and his army into Anacndari, and have taken off towards Ninjago. Cinder sat with his brother on his dragon after his wings tire out; seeing more dragons made him happy even though they're just spiritual.

"Chen and his Anacondrai army have a day's start on us. Be prepared for anything and everything." Lloyd said

"How did we lose so much time?" Kai said

"You know, you took an oath never to leave a man behind." Dareth said and Cinder rolls his eyes at him.

"And we're not all quick learners. Mastering your fear to create Power Dragons takes time." Jay concludes

"Well, we're running out of that. There's Ninjago City. Hurry." Nya said

"Hurry's my middle name. Hyah!" Griffin said

"Remember, whatever happens down there, we're stronger united. We fight as one." Lloyd said

"Let's do this!' Jay said and everyone flew into the city. Everyone swoop, dived, and swirl around the buildings. Cindee held on tightly to his brother as his power dragon maneuvered through the buildings, but was still exhausted and his grip loosen and he flew upwards as Cole's dragon went into a dive. He squeak in surprise by this and when he fell he opened his wings and went into a glide. Then he was grabbed by the scruff of his neck by his brother's power dragon. Soon the Elemental Masters have landed on the streets, with Cinder being held by the scruff and Cole chuckled at this. A woman has noticed Skylor, who was unfortunate a Anacondari, and screams making everyone screams and panics.

"I wish I still had the power to change." Skylor sighed

"You have changed. You're with us now." Kai said as an elderly lady honks her car's horn, asking to get passed. The red ninja did so and the elderly lady drove off.

"Could you be a dear and move your Dragon? Thank you, young man."

"If we're the first ones they've seen, where's Chen and why hasn't he attacked?" Garmadon questioned

"We have to get you and my father off the streets before we alarm everyone. Everyone else, stick together and watch over the people." Lloyd ordered.

—————————————————————

The ninja, Cinder, Garmadon, and Skylor enter the Samurai X Cave. The Falcon screeches and lands on Zane's arm. Cinder whistle impressively at this place. He never see this place before but overall was impressed.

"And hello to you, my old friend." Zane said happily

"Ah. You're all back. Zane, look at you. You're all...shiny." Wu said amazed and laughs.

"But where's your father?" Misako asked as he slither in.

"It's me, Misako." Garmadon said and Misako gasps.

"Don't worry. We have a reason to believe the spell may be wearing off." Skylor said

"But if that's true, it only makes Chen more desperate to act now. Everyone, this is Skylor, Chen's daughter." Kai noted