Winds of Change and Ghost Story

At the Endless Sea the ninja flew on their Elemental Dragons, Cinder following along, looking for a mutant Fangfish. It been a few weeks since the battle with Chen and his army, and the team and Elemental Masters were now friends and comrades. Now knowing if they need help with a situation with an enemy then the others would come and help fight. Cinder was happy for the team to be back to its usual self and was enjoying his time spending with training and explored the wilderness with his uncle. Cinder flew lazily behind the group as they have a friendly banter. He sees Kai laughing as he flew ahead of Lloyd.

"Getting ahead of yourself, Kai? Heh. I'm leading this charge." Lloyd laughed and charges at Kai and splashes water at him.

"Aah!" Kai shouted as he got soaked.

"That's one way to cool off a hothead." Jay laughed in amusement

"Hey, no one messes up my hair!" Kai said faked angry and flies and splashes water at the green ninja, but splashes Zane as well too.

"Uh." Lloyd spluttered

"You okay there, Zane?" Cole laughed apologetically as the Titanium ninja spits and coughs up water.

"Affirmative. It'll take more than a little water to take me out." Zane said with a smile. Cinder looked away from them and noticed something. There was something swimming underneath them, its shadow showing a huge creature, and he wasn't the only one that noticed it.

"Oh, what about a big fish? Incoming!" Jay exclaimed and maneuver his power dragon away as the fish came up.

"Oh, no!" Zane screams and did the same as Jay

"There he blows!" Cole exclaims as he follow suit with Jay and Zane. Cinder did a 90 degree angle and used his Wind element to gain attitude quickly and flew back towards the others.

"P.I.X.A.L. says this is the one." Zane informed and Lloyd nodded

"And now that he's taken the bait, let's reel him in and get him to the aquarium."

"Let me guess, Kai. You caught one that big once?" Jay asked innocently

"Heck no. He was twice the size." Kai snorted but dodged as the Fangfish lunges at him. "Whoa!"

"He's almost as hungry as you, Cole." Jay teased

"And twice as ugly as you, Jay." Cole shot back.
Everyone but Jay and Lloyd laughs. Cinder sniggered at the bantering,

"It's time for the catch of the day. In line formation!" Lloyd said and looks at Cinder. "Cin, if this fails, we're falling back onto plan B with your Tornado."

Cinder nodded and flew much higher to not distract the Fangfish and watch. He watch as the five went into formation: Lloyd at the front and Cole in the rear. He sees the Fangfish coming up and whistles in amazement at its size. Then up away in the distance was a fishing boat, the same one they met earlier in the day. The crew was aiding them with their ship as a cage for the Fangfish once found and were approaching it fast.

"Now!" Lloyd yells and each ninja split up, making the fish land in a boat. Sailor groans. The ninja cheer.

"Now that's what I call hook, line, and stinker." Jay laughs jovially. After a few mins the team arrived at the docks, two people were grabbing fishing poles. A crane operator was lifting the Fangfish into a glass tank on a truck. Cinder watched with his brother, Jay, and Zane to make it didn't get out. Kai and Lloyd were chatting a bit away from the group while this was happening. But the Fangfish splashed water on everyone from its tank. The ninja scream.