"Ugh... you just don't understand me! Why are you defending him over me?" Jennie pouted. Chaeyoung chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

"Haha, no Jen. We are not defending him over you. You should be the one defending him instead of talking bad about him. Jen, he needs someone in his life, to ease his pain and his loneliness. And you're the perfect one for him. But he won't admit that. So you have to do it for him. You better prove him before he finds somebody else. Hm? Can you listen to us this time?" Chaeyoung soothingly told Jennie.

"But..."

"No but's! Let's go shopping now!!" Chaeyoung grabbed Jennie's hands and the other girls followed the two, chuckling.

They just went to the cafe before going for the shopping. Since it would take a long time, they decided to hang out and eat something first. And now that they're done, they went in their way to the shopping mall.

You need to think of me too.. he is hurting me already.. Jennie thought. Her lips still pouted, eyes holding back the tears that were willing to stream down right now.

Her friends didn't think of her side at all. They didn't understand how hurt she was just because of that Taehyung. He has a really bad attitude and his personality is even worst. He hates her already. He does. She has no doubts for that. Taehyung hates her, which is why he doesn't want to hear her voice, listen to her words and have longer conversations. How could her friends defend someone like him over her?? That hurted even more.. and she had to shop for her wedding with the aching heart.

Jennie still remembers the first day. The first day, when they met. His eyes were sparkling when he admired her, but all that sparkles are gone by now. It's replaced with darkness. He looks at her with his eyes darkened. Which was hurtful. People only does that to you when they hate you, right? Why does Taehyung hate her? She didn't do anything. She didn't plan this wedding. Sure, she is not as perfect as him, not the right one for him, but what could she do? It's their parents fault. Why can't he show his bad side to his parents? They are responsible for this. They are blamed. But Jennie doesn't want Taehyung and his parents to have a bad bond, she just wishes that this marriage could be cancelled.. which isn't possible anymore.

They are engaged. But still no connections between them. She thought maybe after the engagement they would get together a little..? But no. It looks like, it got even messed up now. Then what will happened after the marriage?

"Jen, look at this! Isn't this the one you have been searching for??" Chaeyoung excitedly called out Jennie, showing the most perfect gown for a perfect girl. It's white like how most of the gowns are for weddings. It is like the gown you would always want in your future wedding, it'd be your dream to wear the dress.

Jennie snapped out from her thoughts only to find a gorgeous gown. Jennie scanned it, looking up and down to the end of the floor lengthed dress. It was even longer at the back side, like Elsa's dress in Frozen. Which is Jennie's favourite movie, she used to watch it over and over again when she was a teenager.

It also had a little bit of laces in different parts of the dress. Admiring it, Jennie quickly looked at Chaeyoung with a lot of excitement. And Chae nodded while smiling widely at her. "I know!"

"Chae... where did you find this?" Jennie asked as she looked around the huge shop, filled with gorgeous dresses and shoes. It's a shop where most of the people come to get wedding dresses or any other dresses for special events and occasions.