competition

- Harry -

{Five Months Later}

While Indigo and I grew closer, so did Justin and his intentions. He was getting in the way all the time, budding himself in on plans and inviting himself over to her house when I was there. And Justin being himself, doesn't realize how uncomfortable he can make Indie.

Prom was next weekend, and I had a horrible gut feeling that Justin was planning on asking Indigo to be his date. Okay, it wasn't just a gut feeling, rumors have been flying out the wazoo.

"So, do you really think he will?" I ask Tom again.

He shrugs, placing his cleats in his bag. "I don't know, Harry."

I groan. "I don't want him too," I mutter.

"I know you don't, trust me." He chuckles.

"What do I do?" I sigh.

"Ask her before him." He says, completely serious.

"I can't do that!"

"Yes you can, you guys have been doing really good lately. Trust me, I know my best friend and she likes you a lot."

"Are you asking Izzy?"

"Already did, she obviously agreed considering she my girlfriend." He smirks.

"Should I ask Indigo to be my girlfriend?" I frown.

He looks me dead in the eye. "Yes."

"But what if she says no?" I groan.

"What if she says yes?"

I glare at him. "I don't think I can."

"Fine, let Justin ask her out and be the perfect boyfriend while you sit on the sidelines pouting."

"I am not pouting." I huff.

"You really are, and you will seriously be pouting when Justin is the one making out with Indigo rather than you."

"I might vomit from that image," I warn him.

"Then get off your ass and go ask out Indigo!" He yells at me.

"Okay!" I yell back, grinning.

"Good." He nods with a smile.

"Wait, one question."

Tom rolls his eyes. "Yes?"

"How do I ask her out?"

A/N:
Short chapter but we have one more chapter and then the sequel!!!!!!!!

So who ships injustin?

Don't forget to vote/comment!

I love you guys!

- Jen