endings and beginings

Dedicated to MrCupcakesWhore thank you for the cover (: also, this chapter will have a small tad bit of smut!

-
Indigo's POV:

"Are you going to school, Indie?" My mom sits on the edge on my bed.

I open one eye and look at her. "I don't want to."

"Why?"

I sigh, not wanting to explain to her about Harry. "Never mind."

"Well, get up then. You'll be late if not." She smiles and slaps my rear like parents do to get you moving.

I roll my eyes and push myself off the mattress, not looking forward to the day that lies ahead. I shuffle to my closet and grab a decent white knee length white dress and my dads leather jacket. I pull the thin dress over my head and then put on some spandex underneath. I straighten my shoulder length hair and brush it from my face, only for it to fall back to where it frames my features. I put on mascara and then slip on my combat boots along with the jacket.

"Indigo! Hurry up, you're going to be late!" My mom snaps as I jog down downstairs.

"Is that my jacket?" My dad chuckles as he takes a sip from his coffee mug.

"Possibly." I smirk and kiss his cheek before heading into the kitchen. My mom eyes my outfit but says nothing as I kiss her cheek as well.

"Have a good day!" My dad yells as I close the front door.

-

"You're early," Harry tells me as I approach my locker.

I roll my eyes. "So are you."

"When in reality we're both twenty minutes late," he smirks and closes his locker.

I hum in response and get on my knees, nudging his legs to move over. I unlock my locker and put my things away. I grab my writing journal, biology folder and my pencil bag before standing up again.

"I like your jacket." Harry compliments.

I raise an eyebrow. "Uh, thanks? Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah?" He laughs.

"Mkay, well, I'll see you later." I walk away, trying to figure out if he was sick or something.

Harry's POV:

Indigo walks in the hall late like me. I had just gotten here not even three minutes ago, but by the way her brown eyes darted to the floor when she noticed me, she wasn't excited she was late.

"You're early," I finally say with a smile.

She returns the gesture, tucking her short brown hair behind her ear. She must've straightened it this morning, it looked pretty but I like it better when it's curly. I move out of the way for her, my eyes never leaving her body as she mindlessly kneeled on the ground.

"I like your jacket," I say, gesturing to the leather that covered her shoulders.

Indigo closes her locker and stands up, giving me a quizzical look. "Uh, thanks. Are you feeling okay?"

Other than the weak feeling in my knees from your smile, I'm fine.

"Yeah?" I laugh.

She raises an eyebrow but nods. "M'kay, well, I guess I'll see you later." And with that, she walks away, her boots making a light tapping noise as she walks off.

I stood there, watching her leave until she was out of sight. I sigh and lean my forehead against the blue-green lockers, exhausted from the all nighter I had pulled. I couldn't fall asleep with the thought of Indie running around in my brain.