forgiveness...maybe?

Short chapter sorry x

- Indigo -

"Are you sure?" My mom asks, her brow raised.

I nod. "Yes, go out with dad." I wave them off.

"Let's go!" My dad groans, kissing her neck.

I make a gagging noise and practically shove them out the door. Once their car was out of sight, I sigh into the empty house and grab my laptop from my bedroom. I bring it downstairs and set it up on the flatscreen. I put on Ouran High School Host Club and begin watching it from my sprawled out position on my leather couch.

A knock comes from the door just as I hit episode 20. I groan and stand, humming with the theme song as I unlock the door and open it up. I nearly close it when I see Harry standing on my porch.

"Indigo, please let me explain." He pleads.

"I've given you way too many chances, why should I give any more?" I ask.

He lets out a sigh, flicking his gaze down to his shoes. "You shouldn't, I don't deserve it. I'm surprised you didn't slam the door in my face, I deserve that. But I know you left the door open because you want this to work, you want us to be friends."

"So? That still explains nothing." I mumble, hating the fact he's right.

"Indigo, please. I know I don't deserve it but I need another chance, I promise I won't fuck it up again." Harry says, returning his gaze on my eyes.

"Fine." I say before my brain could catch up.

"Really?" His lips stretch into a grin.

I shrug. "Yeah."

"Thank you."

"Don't make me regret it." I sigh.

"I won't." He smiles, running a hand through his curls.

"Where have I heard those words before?" I say sarcastically, walking back into the living room.

He stands awkwardly outside while I restart the episode on my laptop and plop onto the couch. I glance over at him and sigh, waving him inside.

"Close the door behind you, jeez." I tease as he walks inside, leaving the door wide open.

"What are you watching?" He asks, staring at the anime.

"Ouran High School Host Club." I say.

"It's weird." He replies, sitting on the ground beside my legs.

"It's hilarious, though." I smile.

"Is it?" He looks up at me, a small smirk on his lips.

I nod and get up, restarting the whole anime to episode one.

It's strange, this feeling I have for him. The most simple things he'd do, I'd find adorable. Like when he watches the TV, his lips will part and his tongue kind of just sticks a bit out of his mouth, his eyes would be wide and totally focussed onto the screen.

Or when something funny happened in the movie, his whole face scrunched up and his hand would hold his stomach while he laughed. His mouth would be open, eyes squeezed closed and his head thrown back.

He'd go and touch my leg when he wanted me to explain something to him. The feeling of his hand on my skin left a burning touch, as if I had tried picking up a hot pan in the oven without mitts on.

I really liked this doofus, and I didn't know how I felt about that.

A/N:
Sorry for the short update!

But hey, I've been updating regularly on this whoop!

No one has really been reading my updates and it makes me sad :( idk what I did!

Anyways, don't forget to vote/comment  on this chapter :)

I love you guys!

- Jen