unlikable new friend

- Harry -

I walk down the hall to my locker early Monday morning and see Justin standing in front of it. What does that chicken nugget want?

"Harry! Have you seen Indigo?" Justin questions, running his hand through his blonde hair.

I roll my eyes. "No, I haven't. Why do you need her?"

Justin smiles. "I just wanted to see if she wants to hang out."

I narrow my gaze on him, my hands gripping on the straps of my bag. "Don't bother, she already has plans."

"Who already has plans?" I hear Indigo ask from behind me.

I turn and send her a smile. The same time I say no one Justin says you. I shoot him a glare and sigh as Indigo gives me a confused look.

"Well, I do have plans to start studying for the pre-calculus test this weekend, sorry." Indigo apologizes, shrugging.

I cheer inside my head and imagine myself laughing in Justin's face then kicking him out through the roof like a soccer ball.

"Harry?" Indigo calls, pulling me back to reality.

I snap my gaze to her and she smiles.

-

"A retail store!" I laugh, finishing up my joke.

Tom chuckled while Izzy shook her head. Indie sets her tray next to me at the table and takes a seat.

"What's so funny?" She smiles while picking up her slice of plain cheese pizza.

"Nothing, nothing whatsoever." Izzy smirks.

I gape at her. "That hurts, like, ouch."

They laugh when a body appears at the edge of our lunch table. I look up and see none other than Justin.

"What?" I ask bitterly.

He frowns just a bit but recovers himself when he glances behind me at Indie.

"I wanted to sit and eat with you guys, if that's okay?" Justin says.

"Of course it is!" Indie chirps, being the completely obliviously nice person she is.

He smiles and sits on the other side of Indigo. During lunch, I stayed quiet. I would like to say I wasn't plotting Justin's murder every time I saw his arm "accidentally" brush Indigo's, but oh how I was.

Throughout the day, Justin followed her like a lovesick puppy, and it pissed me off. Indigo never said anything to him, but you could tell she was uncomfortable.

I hope this won't turn into an everyday thing for Justin.

A/N:
Short update I know. There's only going to be a few more chapters and then I'll be working on new books!

Anyways, yup! Sorry for not updating sooner, been crazy busy! :( I'll try to get this book finished though!

Don't forget to vote/comment your thoughts on this chapter!

I love you guys!

- Jen