books and fries

-Indigo-

A knock on the front door is what causes me to roll off the couch on a Saturday morning. I fell asleep while watching Castle late last night, not wanting to move or do anything for that matter.

I open the front door and reveal Harry wearing long sleeve black shirt, black skinny jeans and a gray beanie that he had combed his hair back before putting the beanie on.

"What do you want, Harry?" I grumble, squinting at the bright light of the outdoors.

"I want to take you somewhere." He smiles.

I cross my arms over my chest, narrowing my gaze on him. "I am not going anywhere with you-"

"Indie? Whose at the door?" My mom calls automatically.

"No one-"

"Oh! Hi," My mom interrupts again, holding her hand out in front of Harry. He smiles and shakes her hand.

"I'm Harry, I'm Indigo's friend from school." He says.

"No he's not-"

"Cindy, whose at the door?" My dad calls.

Yes, I know my dad will go all protective father on Harry and make him leave! I smirk to myself as my parents crowd around the door.

"Whose this?" My dad eyes Harry, his eyebrow raised.

"This is Harry, Indigo's friend from school!" My mom excitedly tells my dad.

"Friend? You actually have more friends then Izzy and Tom?" My dad says shocked.

My eyes widen. "What the fu-"

"I wanted to take Indigo out for a bit today, I was hoping that would be okay?" Harry interrupts my sentence of curse words.

"Indigo never goes out, just lazes around the house!" My mom sighs, glaring at me slightly as I stand with wide eyes and my mouth agape.

"I think it would be perfectly fine, Harry. You seem like a responsible young man," my dad nods and practically pushes me out the front door.

"Have fun, kids!" My mom chirps and they close the door.

"Well, that was easy." Harry smirks, his hands in the front pockets of his skinny jeans.

"Oh look, a human 'that was easy' button." I grumble and stomp over to his car. I hear him chuckle and he unlocks the car, then opens the door for me. I climb into the passenger seat and he closes the door for me, I look in the mirror of the car and cringe at my rats nest hair, sleep face and my pj top and bottom.

Harry slides into the car next to me, closes his door and smiles at me. "Where do you want to go?"

I gape at him. "Are you shitting me?"

"No?" He laughs.

"Wait, let me get this straight. You come here at ten am on a Saturday, wake me up, drag me outside and now you don't even know where to go?"

"Pretty much." He smiles.

I shake my head, already done with this guy. "Let's go to Barnes and Nobles."

"Alright." He nods, a smirk on his lips as he puts the key in and ignites the engine.

- Harry -

We get to the bookstore fairly quickly, Indigo complaining of the way she was dressed during the drive. In my opinion, she looked completely adorable. Her usual straight shoulder length hair was tangled and curly. Her face was makeup free and pure beauty.