homecoming?

i made a playlist on 8tracks for this chapter pls go listen to it :) my user is infatuated.styles and the playlist is Lockers Playlist-1 :D this chapter is based off of a party I went to on Friday, it was so much fun I wanna go back :(((

- Harry -

"Are you going to homecoming tonight?" I ask Indie.

She purses her lips. "I'm not sure, but you should come by mine tonight." She smiles and the bell rings, signaling the end of school.

"What time do I need to come?" I laugh.

" 6:30 p.m, don't be late." Indigo smiles and leaves the classroom.

-

I pull into Indigo's driveway twenty minutes late because of traffic. I sigh before getting out of the car and walking up to the front door.

"Harry! You look so adorable in your suit," Indigo's mom gushes.

I smile. "Thank you."

"It's a little formal for tonight though." She raises an eyebrow and leads me inside.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You might want to put your phone on the counter and anything else precious to you." Indigo's dad chuckles.

I place all my items in my pockets onto the counter top and her mom points to the backyard, which I have yet to see. I open the door and step into a tumblr picture.

"Get him!" I hear Indigo yell.

I look to my right and am pelted with a water balloon. I was hit on my back and my head two more times before the balloons ceased. I wipe my eyes and see Izzy, Tom, and Indigo laughing their asses off.

"I'm glad I took your parents warning and left my phone and stuff inside." I chuckle, shrugging off my suit coat.

"Oh god, you came in a suit." Tom laughs.

"Yeah, yeah, knee slapper." I roll my eyes and step out of my dress shoes.

"I have extra clothes in my car, I'll get them for you." Tom laughs again and walks inside, Izzy following behind him quickly.

"I didn't realize you were in a suit until too late, I'm so sorry." Indigo laughs, but I knew she was half serious.

"It's fine." I shrug.

"I'll get you a towel." She smiles and walks inside as well, leaving me outdoors alone.

I took this time to really see her backyard. There were simple lights strung above the patio I stood on, then two torches on either side of it. Another patio was a few steps away, but it was more like the type you'd see in a garden since it was white and had a top over it.

An old trailer rested up against the fence, and just a few feet from it was a huge trampoline. Behind the trampoline was an old swing set and then a little coop where you'd put bunnies or chickens, but I saw neither.

"Here's a towel." Indigo calls, startling me.

She hands me a royal blue towel and sits in the patio chair. I ran the fabric through my hair, which was dripping wet. Once I'd finished, I stripped off my white suit shirt and cleaned off my neck, arms, and chest.

I glanced over at Indigo and smiled at how cute she looked. She was barefoot, showing off her long, pale legs by wearing simple black Nike shorts and she had on a red t shirt. She pulled her hair into a small bun and her face was free of any makeup.

"We missed the strip show!" I hear Izzy whine.

"Fuck, put on your shirt and redo it." Tom yells and tosses my soaked shirt back at me.